New year, new stuff! Watch for our announcement on improvements and new content being added to our community.

Forum RSS FeedFollow @ TwitterFollow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
ASUS A8NE-FM/S Bios unlock
03-09-2011, 03:49 PM
ASUS A8NE-FM/S Bios unlock
Could somebody unlock for me ASUS A8NE-FM/S BIOS rev. 1011-005.... I really want to have OC functions and latest SLIC inside my PC..... I would be aprichiated to somebody do this for me....

Sorry for my bad English but I'm Croatian (I'm learning English only for two years)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Login or Register to remove this ad

03-10-2011, 06:15 AM
RE: ASUS A8NE-FM/S Bios unlock
Please post a link to the bios! or attach it to your post

Thanks
Admin

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-12-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 05:10 PM by Mick.)
ok here is a bios:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ia22u9weveppkra
01-08-2012, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 12:52 PM by rmntruexjr.)
Any progress on this request? I found a modded bios called 1011GL0B.bin for the a8ne-fm and it unlocked more options in the advanced tab.

All of them seem to work except the cpu fsb setting. Ram timings, HT link multiplier, ram reference speed, all except for the cpu fsb.

If you change fsb to anything between 200 and 219 it just stays on 200 in bios and according to cpuz, but if you set it to 220 or anything higher it just wont boot till you reset the bios.

I don't know if the original modder didn't get something set right when he modded or what it could be. Ntune WILL overclock the fsb and is confirmed in cpu-z, but I was hoping to set it in the bios instead... here are the files if anyone wants to try to figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated!!..............

Also, if it at all helps, my exact board is an asus a8ne-fm/2.00/si according to the sticker. It is an oem board for fujitsu computers and the 1011 bios is the latest from there site listed as just a8ne-fm no variation like 1.0 or 2.0 or /s or anything.

Attached File(s)
.bin  1011.BIN (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 115)
.bin  1011GL0B.BIN (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 126)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.