Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
sgx enabling bios help
Last Post: wafa
Today 08:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Sergio717
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 656
» Views: 167516
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71440
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22109
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41058
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317367
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 487
» Views: 101148
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2530
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 353
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55368
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64155
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4110
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Views: 109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52247
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 251
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 339
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 158
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 142

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv7-6b00 Series Whitelist Removal
Hi fengfeng26. Could you fix your problem?
find
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-MU...-IMPORTANT

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
Hello,
I have a similar problem. After I sent my laptop dv7-6b13ev (it is a greek model) - to service for a problem on the display, they updated in a wrong version my bios (according their site, I cannot find the version F.12 which they installed me), and after that the computer some times look up for some milli seconds up to some seconds and WiFi adapter is not working properly. It do a lot of errors in communication (I cannot talk via Skype - it has very bad quality and sometimes line is hanging up due communication problems, Very slow downloads, etc.

I tried all the above you wrote and I run the BIOS management over the HP Advanced System Diagnostics - version 3.6.1.0 , which is installed on my computer. I didn't need to download it. But when I 'm clicking on BIOS Rollback, it appears normally "Current version: F.12 - Version after Rollback: F.02" (This version that I want), I click on Rollback now and appears the message:
" The System BIOS rollback Failed.
Signature of BIOS image failed verification"
I tried to copy the current's folder (of my installed computer software - It is on computer this software) to copy it to previous and re run the software (the F.00 version) with the same results.

Do you have any idea how to downgrade my BIOS?
Thank you in advance
Nikos.
find
Rainbow 
ok, I am new here but I am trying to help with my knowledge:

It seems that they udpated your bios to the very last stand - I suppose your software installation with all drivers is the old one - so if there where some BIOS elements (like option roms or new bios settings) are changed the old drivers may have some issues with that.

=> 1 a light version of that would be to update any single driver of your hardware, especially Graphics (is it onboards chipset graphics or a dedicated) SATA controller (maybe an intel, marvel or other HW), O/EHCI USB and of course chipset drivers. but also LAN, WLAN, BT can interrupt these things.

=> 2 if this is the problem you could completely save your data and make a fresh install with recovery function of your HP or even install a complete new OS with the serial keys you have (a sticker on the bottom of your hardware) and install every driver new and also your needed software - so everything is clean and should work.

=> 3 if there is really some problem with the BIOS not working correctly, then you should manually reflash the old BIOS version, everey Flash tool has some commands to override ab backflashing (you should know retail hardware isoften locked to reflash old BIOS versions). As I dont know your BIOS (AWARD, PHOENIX, AMI, ... something else) it is not that easy to know how to override this!

check your manual for the bios manufacturer and stick back to here - so more people know more details and are willing to help.

I also made some mistakes here not giving needed information...

I would leave the last BIOS, normally in most cases this is the option to gain stability and better hardware support... so start with 1, going to 2 and at least go to 3

If you want to make it fast and do not want the latest BIOS - reflash the old BIOS with the valid force command of the flash program => this you have to discover.

Here an example of AWARDs AWDFLASH.EXE flashing program for DOS but only for systems with AWARD BIOS:

AWDFLASH.EXE xxxxxx.BIN /CC /CD /CP /F /R /PY /SN

AWDFLASH.EXE command modifiers used are:
/CC = clear CMOS data after programming.
/CD = clear DMI data after programming.
/CP = clear PnP (ESCD) data after programming.
/F = use flash routines in the BIOS for programming (force flash).
/R = reset system after programming.
/PY = program flash memory.
/SN = don't save existing BIOS
find
The system is all up to date. I know all the above you wrote. BUT as it looks like on their site the version I have installed is NOT supported by my computer. The last version update they have on their site is F.2 (Nov 11), and they installed me F.12

The BIOS is Insyde. If it was other manufactor maybe I could find a solution
find
Nikos,
Please don't hijack this thread. This thread is for DV7-6b32us.
Back on topic. Has anyone with this laptop successfully flashed this modded bios and confirmed working? Please report back...
Fengfeng, have you fixed your problem?
find
Hello: I just received my laptop back from HP repair center, they just replace a M/B to my system. 
I think the bios chip was dead, the bios chip can not remove for this model. they have to replace the whole board. I don' know what to do now, maybe just stay with factory slow wireless n card. Thanks for your help anyway.
find
(01-07-2012, 10:25 PM)stuck Wrote: Nikos,
Please don't hijack this thread. This thread is for DV7-6b32us.
Back on topic. Has anyone with this laptop successfully flashed this modded bios and confirmed working? Please report back...
Fengfeng, have you fixed your problem?

Finally got it to work. Had to delete the recovery partition. I rebooted fine, but when i put in my intel 6230 just got a screen with a solid cursor at boot. Removed it and then my screen was just black. Thought I bricked it until I removed the battery, and cmos battery and powered on with just AC. For some reason the 6230 does't work for me. A broadcom 43224ag works just fine after whitelist, really wanted the 6230 because it has WIDI.
find
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if any one got good results with the file in HP Dv7 6BXX...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I installed and I will buy a Intel Centrino 6230 to substitute my current wificard.
So if any one had success, post a message.

Thanks!
find
(01-17-2012, 04:12 PM)mkljax Wrote: Finally got it to work. Had to delete the recovery partition. I rebooted fine, but when i put in my intel 6230 just got a screen with a solid cursor at boot. Removed it and then my screen was just black. Thought I bricked it until I removed the battery, and cmos battery and powered on with just AC. For some reason the 6230 does't work for me. A broadcom 43224ag works just fine after whitelist, really wanted the 6230 because it has WIDI.
Thank you for posting your confirmation. I am wanting to use a AR9285. I'll give it a try...
find