Foxconn RC4107MA Series
02-11-2010, 08:13 AM
| Foxconn RC4107MA Series |
Motherboard :Foxconn RC4107MA-S2
Socket : 775 pin
Bios :Phoenix Award Bios
Provider : Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Version : 6.00 PG
Release Date : 10/23/2007
Driver update :http://www.foxconnchannel.com/support/downloads.aspx
02-11-2010, 05:23 PM
| RE: Foxconn RC4107MA Series |
I couldnt find RC4107MA-S2 but i did find RC4107MA-RS2 so ive modded that one instead. If this isnt your board then dont flash!
Here you go , i used HP 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-
1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.
2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.
4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:
slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.
5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.
Flash at your own risk!
Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!
Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work
I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it.
Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
|To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.|