NEWS AND UPDATES

• BIOS-Mods.com is now HTTPS enabled! Click here to start an HTTPS session. Thread pages still are http only, will be updated shortly
  • We have updated our Wiki navigation and have started publishing new modification tutorials. Visit the wiki here
  • User BDMaster has been upgraded to a top contributor, Congratulations!
Positive SSL on a transparent background

Forum RSS FeedFollow @ TwitterFollow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] X121e 3051-5YG AMD E-450 BIOS 1.16
08-15-2012, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 10:38 AM by nilsf.)
[Request] X121e 3051-5YG AMD E-450 BIOS 1.16
Hello!
The subject pretty much sais it alread, I am pretty desperately looking a whitelist removal for:

X121e 3051-5YG AMD E-450 BIOS 1.16

I want to use the non-whitelistet Ericsson F3507g WWAN card in it:

ID 0bdb:1900 Ericsson Business Mobile Networks BV F3507g Mobile Broadband Module

The only solution I found by now is a 1.15 version which can pitily not be flashed to a V1.16 device anymore Sad At least I do not know how.

I have pretty thoroughly tried to find all needed tools to do this myself but this really seems to be a non-stright forward process and I fear I could brick it.

So here is my big PLEASE - if someone with experience could either do the whitelist removal or adding the above device for me I would be VERY grateful. Or if someone would guide a little through the tools and process I might try again myself.

I am usually using Linux and the F3507 works *so* nicely on Linux that I really would like to use this card - and I bought it already not knowing about the whitelist - grmpf...

Many thanks in advance for *any* hint how I could overcome the darn whitelist check on the x121e with E450 CPU for the F3507g card.

Cheers
nils
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.