Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[Request] Acer Aspire Z1620 (h61h aio v1...
Last Post: spingernexx
Yesterday 06:09 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo G505 (82CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: khaos
Yesterday 04:15 PM
» Replies: 155
» Views: 55118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: FCR28
Yesterday 10:59 AM
» Replies: 1971
» Views: 661056
Asus Prime b250m plus, RAM compatibility
Last Post: Slayery777
Yesterday 06:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
04-23-2024 03:53 PM
» Views: 91
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
04-23-2024 11:25 AM
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
04-23-2024 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69551
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
04-23-2024 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-23-2024 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70545
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
04-22-2024 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11155
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
04-22-2024 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 36989
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
04-22-2024 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1734
» Views: 545428
[REQUEST] Lenovo G410 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-22-2024 03:58 AM
» Replies: 53
» Views: 10777
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
04-21-2024 08:22 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 553
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
Last Post: riclausk
04-21-2024 12:15 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 4241
[REQUEST] SLIC 2.1 for ASRock 880GM-LE F...
Last Post: amijim
04-21-2024 10:27 AM
» Views: 129
[REQUEST] Dell Alienware 15 R3 BIOS Unlo...
Last Post: jason.exe
04-21-2024 03:44 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 185
[REQUEST] Samsung NP450R5G unlock hide s...
Last Post: magg
04-21-2024 12:54 AM
» Views: 189
lenovo e595 20nf bios spw unlock
Last Post: vsteez
04-20-2024 07:56 PM
» Views: 179
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: victorgbrmrr
04-20-2024 01:17 PM
» Views: 194

Sony Vaio E Series
hi, need a solution please. I know, very talented poepole in this forum can solve this issue. Or at least show me the way how to do it. thanks.
find
this subject still hot!
find
Some time ago I was part of a conversation, which I'm going to copy under:

Quote:In a search for questinos about boosting up my old VAIO responded me with all posibilities that can i do with my machine.

These technice still remains secret for BRAND manufacturers... as we can supose i discovered all secrets about producing computers, so with some of logic i can boost up old vaio to perfection.

Main thing is REVERSING BIOS ,AND ALL HARDWARE ROMS About CHIPSET,VGA CHIP,ETHERNET,WIRELESS;BLUETOOTH;SD SLOTS and etc.. all these functions are programed in roms, so if you have skills to change and test the roms you can boost up your computer with new settings and even enchange your support for new drivers.

VGA FOR VAIO is not suported on NVIDIA because all sony notebooks were not in VERDE Program for converting Geforce chip into ION new grafic functions. Only Vaio series that supports that technology is VPC-F11 series. I change infos in VGA rom and i can now install drivers from ION program fore notebooks. All drivers incompitability isn't still mystery to me.

PHEONIX INSTANT BOOT - QUICK BOOT FUNCTION THAT WILL BRING UP YOUR OS FOR BROWSING INTERNET FOR ONLY 1sec.. that option isn't possible to install it is containd in boot sector of your recovery disk. So if you could back up that sectors of disk and after installing your OS put that sectors back on disk you will turn on that boosting function.

BIOS REVERSING- to unlock all bios functions in you laptop ... now i can see VT technology, EFI support ,changing usby speed and lot more...

Converted BOOT from old bios MBR- new bios UEFI

ACTIVATE WINDOWS 7 with no loaders ,downloaded drivers for uefi, now i pan install MACOSX, LINUX,UNIX,WINDOWS on the same disk.

Create Recover partition, enable booting on F11 key ,complete bios funbctions, updated geforce bios 8600MGT to ION GTX 480M with 2GB NVRAM , enable to put 8GB ram, enable VT VISTUALIZATION ,UEFI BOOTING, DISK IN GPT PARTITION STILE, ALL NEW SONY SOFTWARE ;MAINCONCEPT PLUGIN, 3D 17inc SCREEN ,CUDA Support and so on.

Finaly i had completed developing new concept of my notebook. Now i can say that i am satisfied with my notebook and i dont need to buy new one.

I am writing documentation for boosting thing on vaio machines... when i finish all docs i'll post you my blog site or new forum site that is now in the proces of developement...

Next came the following (and last) email:

Quote:A webpage was created on 03.01.2011 on hTTp:_/__/go2be3rU7h.0rg/devil.aspx it was worked for 4 days and all contnt was blocked since i had 29 visit/sec.

Today i am officialy blocked 403- error, no connectin. Domain is restricted by web provider... so i will continue my work on the source

7.01.. i had 1.234.567 ++ clicks on my content counter. and one promising email that get my [censored] up in Denmark.

Final tutorial was about HOW to unlock audio capabilities on every Audio chip and convert it to high tech recording device that am shure is used by Sound Studio producers. Main tip is that there are 4 restrictions. Audio servic from Microsoft, Published drivers OEM,BIOS lock,Speccial code injection.

I have noted somwhere the adress http://go2betruth.org/devil.aspx
Since then, I have lost contact with the sender, and still haven't found someone who could guide us average users on how to do the all the above.

Does anybody here know how to at least tweak the BIOS by reversing it to support UEFI? I have access to VAIO E series 2013 recovery media with original Windows 8 and everything one might need to make the old VAIO behave like brand new.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, feel free to move this message.
find
up! up!
find
(04-05-2013, 12:12 PM)Firestone Wrote: I finally got it working! Big Grin
I took the modded bios file that itrescuer posted, extracted the graphics ROM, set the clocks to 650/800Mhz, and inserted it into a clean bios.
Works like a charm, everything runs nice and smooth now! The fan doesnt run on 100% all the time, like the bios itrescuer posted.

I have uploaded it for you guys: http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/df83aRc8GSPDI

It runs perfectly on my VPCEB1S1E, but i can't guarantee that it will work on other laptops. But if you post your bios, i can try to mod it for you Smile

Tools used:
MMTOOL 4.50.0.23
Radeon BIOS editor v1.28

Hi - I am a complete novice when it comes to editing bios but I am stuck and need help. I replaced my hdd on my Vaio laptop and can't get windows to run properly. It seems Windows 7 pre-SP1 has an intel driver that cannot be used with AF HDDs. One option is to Change the BIOS hard disk drive setting to AHCI or IDE instead of RAID but of course Sony doesn't give me an option to do so. Any suggestions?? I have Sony BIOS version R0300Y8. Thanks - BD
find
(07-09-2013, 03:10 PM)bigdaddio45 Wrote:
I took the modded bios file that itrescuer posted, extracted the graphics ROM, set the clocks to 650/800Mhz, and inserted it into a clean bios.
Works like a charm, everything runs nice and smooth now! The fan doesnt run on 100% all the time, like the bios itrescuer posted.

I have uploaded it for you guys: http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/df83aRc8GSPDI

It runs perfectly on my VPCEB1S1E, but i can't guarantee that it will work on other laptops. But if you post your bios, i can try to mod it for you Smile

Tools used:
MMTOOL 4.50.0.23
Radeon BIOS editor v1.28

Hi - I am a complete novice when it comes to editing bios but I am stuck and need help. I replaced my hdd on my Vaio laptop and can't get windows to run properly. It seems Windows 7 pre-SP1 has an intel driver that cannot be used with AF HDDs. One option is to Change the BIOS hard disk drive setting to AHCI or IDE instead of RAID but of course Sony doesn't give me an option to do so. Any suggestions?? I have Sony BIOS version R0300Y8. Thanks - BD
On my PC, the default is AHCI-mode, so i think it's the same on other Vaio laptops.

One thing you can do, is downloading your drivers to a usb stick, and make Windows 7 load them while your are at install screen, then it should work like a charm, without any bios-mods Smile
find

Tools used:
MMTOOL 4.50.0.23
Radeon BIOS editor v1.28

Hello Firesone. Thank you very much for your work and for sharing it with us!
I have a some questions, if I may, just to make sure that I am doing the right thing:
1. My Sony Vaio is VPCEB1S1/BJ ! so is this mod compatible with mine as well?
2. From itrescuer post I understood that he clocked the GPU to 600MHz from 650MHz possible, and in your mod u have it clocked 650/800Mhz, so how come that under your higher clocked GPU the fan runs less instance ? (maybe I don't understand it right, but I am just curious).
3. Is there a step by step tutorial for me to refere to, for flashing my bios.
Thanks Smile
find
Hi guys , i'm new here , and it's the first time i'm trying to mod a bios !
I've got a VPC EB1C5E , bios RY0300Y8 !
My problem is about "fan control" which is impossible by a software and have got to be modified in the bios ! I've modded my bios with amibcp 4.55 , everything seems to be fine !!! BUT , as i'm trying to flash it , i get an error message because the original bios and the mod have the same name :"Your bios is the same than actual , you don't need to update" , i think it's WBFLASH.EXE which is causing that , it's a SONY software...

To ITRESCUER and Firestone , how did you flash it , was your own bios before modding older than the r0300y8 ...? Did you make that with a fresh windows installation or with all the sony components ???
I'm really confused about that , please help !!!!
find
(03-14-2014, 07:05 AM)materia Wrote: Hi guys , i'm new here , and it's the first time i'm trying to mod a bios !
My problem is about "fan control" which is impossible by a software and have got to be modified in the bios ! I've modded my bios with amibcp 4.55 , everything seems to be fine !!! BUT , as i'm trying to flash it , i get an error message because the original bios and the mod have the same name :"Your bios is the same than actual , you don't need to update" , i think it's WBFLASH.EXE which is causing that , it's a SONY software...

To ITRESCUER and Firestone , how did you flash it , was your own bios before modding older than the r0300y8 ...? Did you make that with a fresh windows installation or with all the sony components ???

The problem is in the file "CHKENV.exe". This file has a list of bios and so he puts the message:

CHKENV.exe - WBFLASH - The system BIOS is current, and does not need an update.

Solution:
Run the "UpdTW64.bat" file with Administrator privilege - Command Prompt (cmd.exe)

The programs below update the .ROM files without giving the error message "The system BIOS is current, and does not need an update":

Afuwinx64.exe -> R0300Y8.ROM
flup64.exe -> K0300Y8.ROM

1 - Download AMIBCP 4:53 program to edit your Bios (R0300Y8.ROM). AMIBCP older can give the error when opening the R0300Y8.ROM: "Could not open the file".

2 - Edit the options that you want to appear in the Bios Setup.

Example:
AMIBCP 4:53 -> open R0300Y8.ROM - Tab Setup Configuration -> + Advanced -> ACPI Settings -> Access / Use -> USER.

Change the "Default" value to "USER" in Access / Use, then this option is visible in the Bios Setup.

File -> Save (save Bios Image - R0300Y8.ROM)

3 - Open the "Command Prompt" (cmd.exe) with Administrator privileges.

4 - Go to the directory of your bios (R0300Y8.ROM) That You downloaded from the Sony website and change with AMIBCP 4.53.

In the same directory of the programs: Afuwinx64.exe and flup64.exe .

5 - Run the "UpdTW64.bat" file.

6 - Cross your fingers. On my laptop, FAN started spinning like a jet plane.

UpdTW64.bat

taskkill /F /IM SmartWiHelper.exe /T
taskkill /F /IM SmartWi.exe /T
Afuwinx64.exe R0300Y8.ROM /p /b /n
flup64 -x 2 -bbl -vrd -noverify -nocomp -nopause -bec -runbsf Nflash.bsf K0300Y8.ROM

Important:

Check "RypeDub" videos on Youtube. He explains step by step how to change the .ROM file.

ASUS G75VX Unlock System BIOS | nVidia GTX 670MX Custom vBIOS Overclock | Part 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fFIkkD2MNw

See all videos of "RypeDub" (7 parts). He explains that something goes wrong while trying to enable all options Bios.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasLAranda/videos
find
(03-25-2015, 08:08 PM)noisegroundbr Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 07:05 AM)materia Wrote: Hi guys , i'm new here , and it's the first time i'm trying to mod a bios !

The problem is in the file "CHKENV.exe". This file has a list of bios and so he puts the message:

CHKENV.exe - WBFLASH - The system BIOS is current, and does not need an update.

Solution:
Run the "UpdTW64.bat" file with Administrator privilege - Command Prompt (cmd.exe)

The programs below update the .ROM files without giving the error message "The system BIOS is current, and does not need an update":

Afuwinx64.exe -> R0300Y8.ROM
flup64.exe -> K0300Y8.ROM

1 - Download AMIBCP 4:53 program to edit your Bios (R0300Y8.ROM). AMIBCP older can give the error when opening the R0300Y8.ROM: "Could not open the file".

2 - Edit the options that you want to appear in the Bios Setup.

Example:
AMIBCP 4:53 -> open R0300Y8.ROM - Tab Setup Configuration -> + Advanced -> ACPI Settings -> Access / Use -> USER.

Change the "Default" value to "USER" in Access / Use, then this option is visible in the Bios Setup.

File -> Save (save Bios Image - R0300Y8.ROM)

3 - Open the "Command Prompt" (cmd.exe) with Administrator privileges.

4 - Go to the directory of your bios (R0300Y8.ROM) That You downloaded from the Sony website and change with AMIBCP 4.53.

In the same directory of the programs: Afuwinx64.exe and flup64.exe .

5 - Run the "UpdTW64.bat" file.

6 - Cross your fingers. On my laptop, FAN started spinning like a jet plane.

UpdTW64.bat

taskkill /F /IM SmartWiHelper.exe /T
taskkill /F /IM SmartWi.exe /T
Afuwinx64.exe R0300Y8.ROM /p /b /n
flup64 -x 2 -bbl -vrd -noverify -nocomp -nopause -bec -runbsf Nflash.bsf K0300Y8.ROM

Important:

Check "RypeDub" videos on Youtube. He explains step by step how to change the .ROM file.

ASUS G75VX Unlock System BIOS | nVidia GTX 670MX Custom vBIOS Overclock | Part 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fFIkkD2MNw

See all videos of "RypeDub" (7 parts). He explains that something goes wrong while trying to enable all options Bios.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasLAranda/videos

Excellent guide .. appreciate it ...Followed you step by step.... after step 5 UpdTW64.bat runs but it doesn't update the bios...

Am I missing a step ?

Thanks
find