Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 282
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55280
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40939
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64119
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2501
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 136
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52166
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167055
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 230
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6327
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125396
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 317005
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227

[Test] HP G62-b70EQ Notebook PC - Insyde Bios Advanced Menu
(10-13-2011, 06:32 PM)freelancer1988 Wrote: Hello, Try the included file I have attached. it is your original bios. Extract it and put it on your usb stick and also make sure your usb stick is formatted to fat32. Pull your battery pack and your power cable from your laptop. hold win+b and plug your power cable back in. While still holding the buttons, press the power button and let go of power. You should hear your fans running at full speed. It should take about 15 seconds or so for the laptop to pickup the bios on your file and begin beeping. It should take about 3 minutes for it to complete it's flash. Don't touch the laptop til it finishes it's beeping and restarts/turns off. The file I included is named 01439.fd If the laptop does not pick it up then rename it to 1439.fd Should work and flash you back to stock.

Thank you, i`ll do it tonight right after work. i`ll keep you posted
find
format USB stick in fat32 better if not bigger than 2Gb

Make this path structure

x:\HEWLETT-PACKARD\BIOS\Current

Inside the "Current" folder put the 01439.fd file and rename it to 01439.bin

You have your recovery usb stick ready.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
sorry for the delay. i tried all the above suggestions recovering the bios with no success. i ended up going to a service and replacing the bios chip. so the bios camiloml provided works but if you want to change any settings will end up with a semibricked lappy.
find
Sad 
ohhh i am sorry for your loss, i also lost my computer trying a similar method Sad i had buy a new motherboard... oh and hp cant and WONT help you...Angry
find
ERASED
find
Guys, i made the flash yesterday with the modified BIOS. Then, my notebook wasnt turing on anymore. So i wanted to fix it with the original BIOS, but then i had a lot of trouble to make it, thats why i want to help for people like me:

First, you have to go to your model name on the original HP web, and download the so called "BIOS Update Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)" than, install it, and choose USB option. Now you have your USB prepared. (some people say it has to be at most 2 GB).

Second, you have to download the original BIOS. At that point i ahve to say, that for my model, there are several BIOS option at the HP web, first is the normal bios. (and old versions) But we need the so called : Winflash blbabla Bios, which contain the only BIOS that worked for me. So download it (F.08). Once downloaded, unzip it with WINRAR. Now you have a folder with the original BIOS. Rename the .fd file to .bin.

Third, download the Phonix Mod v.2.11, install it, and aply it to your .bin file. Now you will will have a xxxx.bin.dec file and a RSA.SIG. Copy these two to Current folder of your already prepared USB stick, then rename xxxx.bin.dec to xxxx.bin, and RSA.SIG to xxxxx.SIG (the same as the previous .bin file). Example:

01439.bin.DEC --> 01439.bin
RSA.SIG ----> 01439.SIG

FOURS, unplug everything (batery, power, USBs), then, plug the power cable on, and then the USB stick. Now, turn on your computer, everything should go just FINESmile) IT IS NOT NECESARY TO PRESS WIN+B or ANY OTHER BUTTONS (G62 models)

ENJOY YOUR OLD BIOSSmile
find
pere you really saved my life thank you
find
(10-29-2012, 07:03 AM)pere00 Wrote: Guys, i made the flash yesterday with the modified BIOS. Then, my notebook wasnt turing on anymore. So i wanted to fix it with the original BIOS, but then i had a lot of trouble to make it, thats why i want to help for people like me:

First, you have to go to your model name on the original HP web, and download the so called "BIOS Update Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)" than, install it, and choose USB option. Now you have your USB prepared. (some people say it has to be at most 2 GB).

Second, you have to download the original BIOS. At that point i ahve to say, that for my model, there are several BIOS option at the HP web, first is the normal bios. (and old versions) But we need the so called : Winflash blbabla Bios, which contain the only BIOS that worked for me. So download it (F.08). Once downloaded, unzip it with WINRAR. Now you have a folder with the original BIOS. Rename the .fd file to .bin.

Third, download the Phonix Mod v.2.11, install it, and aply it to your .bin file. Now you will will have a xxxx.bin.dec file and a RSA.SIG. Copy these two to Current folder of your already prepared USB stick, then rename xxxx.bin.dec to xxxx.bin, and RSA.SIG to xxxxx.SIG (the same as the previous .bin file). Example:

RSA.SIG ----> 01439.SIG

FOURS, unplug everything (batery, power, USBs), then, plug the power cable on, and then the USB stick. Now, turn on your computer, everything should go just FINESmile) IT IS NOT NECESARY TO PRESS WIN+B or ANY OTHER BUTTONS (G62 models)

ENJOY YOUR OLD BIOSSmile

please bro, where did u get the f.08 bios, pls help me
find
(01-21-2014, 03:55 PM)demmy Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 07:03 AM)pere00 Wrote: Guys, i made the flash yesterday with the modified BIOS. Then, my notebook wasnt turing on anymore. So i wanted to fix it with the original BIOS, but then i had a lot of trouble to make it, thats why i want to help for people like me:

RSA.SIG ----> 01439.SIG

ENJOY YOUR OLD BIOSSmile

please bro, where did u get the f.08 bios, pls help me

Well, in my case i had to go to this site and download it:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/previ...79&sw_lang=

BUT! each case is diferent, you have to search for your model and download your winflash bios. (also you can try mine, you cant lose anything)
find

RSA.SIG ----> 01439.SIG

ENJOY YOUR OLD BIOSSmile

READ AND RESPECT ALL STEPS

I did exactly how pere00 said for blank screen but running fan (I initially suspected gpu problem cause my keyboard does not have the caps lock LED) on HP G62-a80sv. Make UEFI usb stick with 52264 tool from HPSupport/model nr./bios on Windows 7 computer. Download also from the same place (HPSupport/model nr./bios) 49367 (F0B) bios update. Unpack the 49367 with winrar or 7zip and you will see some files. Rename 01439.fd to 01439.bin. 
            I use Phoenixtool266. Open the Phoenixtool version what you have. On the "Original bios" choose the "01439.bin" what you just modified. On "Manufacturer" choose "HP", on "Slic file" choose "HP.BIN" and now the "Go" button is not locked anymore and press it. You don't need to modify or to press anything else. When you see on the "Status" field "Success", you're done with this and you can close the tool.
            Now, go to the folder where you extracted the file and you will see among other files 01439.bin.DEC and 01439_SLIC.bin.DEC. Copy this two files on your usb stick, on folder Hewlett-Packard/BIOS/Current and rename 01439.bin.DEC to 01439.bin and 01439_SLIC.bin.DEC to 01439_SLIC.bin.
 SAFELY REMOVE the usb stick NOT UNPLUG.
 Plug the usb stick on the dead machine (with the HDD disconnected), plug in the power adapter, press the power button and pray. 
You don't need to press any other button.
The computer will start and stop every 3-4 sec for about 10-15 min (with the black screen) and .....on my case goes ALIVE.
After the computer starts normally you can upgrade your bios to F35 (50335), or how i do directly to F48 (55430) via windows.

find