Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] Acer S3-391
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could someone please help with an unlocked version of my bios.

Acer S3-391 I3

Link to my currently installed bios
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

I would just like to be able to move my video memory up to 256, and I have been searching the net for days Angry ...

willing to donate for help.

Thank you !
(12-29-2013, 04:18 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 11:02 PM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: [ -> ]HaHaha Big Grin its very easy to unlock ur Bios because u r willing to donate wait I am uploading it dont worry Confusedad

By the way how much will you donate Tongue Dont worry Wink I had a look in your.bios and they are very easy to be modded

I really have been searching this forum for a couple of days, and I've seen your posts. There are a quite a few, but I don't believe I've ever actually seen you upload anything just ask about donations. I'm sorry if I sound a bit skeptical...

I was being sincere about donating. I dont have much but its only fair if someone helps me fix something I cannot that I do, but I am patient, and I'm sure that people, I have seen upload will visit this post given enough time.
(12-29-2013, 08:52 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2013, 08:20 AM)stric9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2013, 04:18 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 11:02 PM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: [ -> ]HaHaha Big Grin its very easy to unlock ur Bios because u r willing to donate wait I am uploading it dont worry Confusedad

By the way how much will you donate Tongue Dont worry Wink I had a look in your.bios and they are very easy to be modded

I really have been searching this forum for a couple of days, and I've seen your posts. There are a quite a few, but I don't believe I've ever actually seen you upload anything just ask about donations. I'm sorry if I sound a bit skeptical...

I was being sincere about donating. I dont have much but its only fair if someone helps me fix something I cannot that I do, but I am patient, and I'm sure that people, I have seen upload will visit this post given enough time.

hahahBig Grin because now I am using a mobile which cant upload any file I know I am just asking about donations but you see I will mod your Bios and then you test the bios and then donate that time you will get proof if your modded bios works you have to give 30$

I have $10usd.. I completely understand if thats not enough. I'm sure someone on this great site can do it..... I'm also still looking at tutorials so enough time may pass that I can figure it out for myself.
Ok Thank you
Link removed because wrong file uploaded got confused
(01-10-2014, 12:29 PM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: [ -> ]If you wait for Eternal Mangekyou you will get it after a very long time and hes just asking for donation so try this http://www.mediafire.com/?9h4dlbe9cj975z1 I replaced your security tab with advanced tab

Please post the results

I downloaded the file, but the insyde.exe says. Warning file size does not match. Is there something I need to do on my end for my pc to except it.
Sorry I uploaded the wrong file because I got confused I am uploading original modded bios for you after 10 hours
(01-10-2014, 01:27 PM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I uploaded the wrong file because I got confused I am uploading original modded bios for you after 10 hours
ok thank you. I will try it as soon as its uploaded. hopefully It will help me play a few small games on the go.
Sorry for being late I got busy try this http://www.mediafire.com/?rkm1zi6x97w7lcc please tell worked or not
(01-11-2014, 06:24 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for being late I got busy try this http://www.mediafire.com/?rkm1zi6x97w7lcc please tell worked or not

Thank you for the help.... It flashed, but when I restarted. It gave error: invalid flash, please press any key to reset system. Its probably something very simple to fix if I was any good at code.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8