Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Predator G3620
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
I have a big problem with the BIOS of this mobo. I bought a new graphic card, I have the right PSU, PCIe slot, etc... The problem is the BIOS, Acer hasn't updated it and can't recognize the graphic card at the POST, I only have a long beep followed by two more beeps.
Is there any way to modify the BIOS to detect the new graphic cards??

Regards!!

pd. Forgive my poor english level! =(
(02-15-2014, 02:20 PM)Ziegs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.
I have a big problem with the BIOS of this mobo. I bought a new graphic card, I have the right PSU, PCIe slot, etc... The problem is the BIOS, Acer hasn't updated it and can't recognize the graphic card at the POST, I only have a long beep followed by two more beeps.
Is there any way to modify the BIOS to detect the new graphic cards??

Regards!!

pd. Forgive my poor english level! =(
I posted in the wrong forum, I think this is an AMI BIOS! Any moderator can move to the correct sub-forum? AMI-Acer
This is the last update released by Acer, and the update I am using:
P01-A2
Please, if anyone knows any way to mod this BIOS, help me. The graphic I bought is GTX660, I think the problem may be related to the external power connection, it's the only physical difference from the previous graphic card.
This motherboard should be able to boot the card if it was not because of the outdated BIOS!
Pls help!!! =(