Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [UNLOCK] HP G72-150ef
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

First i'm sorry for english but i'm french and i don't speak english very well. lol

I have a laptop whose name is HP G72-150EF with a bios "Insyde" i'have download the latest version in HP support. (F.37 version)

My problem is i want to install hackintoch 10.9.2 and i have a processor I3-330m with intel HD graphics and an other graphics card ATI mobility radeon hd 5430.

If i want to install correctly my hackintosh, i must to deactivate ATI mobility radeon HD5430.

But HP put restriction in BIOS and i can't deactivate graphics card.

How can i update BIOS with "mod" please.

Thanks
(04-24-2014, 03:43 AM)tsunamy35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

First i'm sorry for english but i'm french and i don't speak english very well. lol

I have a laptop whose name is HP G72-150EF with a bios "Insyde" i'have download the latest version in HP support. (F.37 version)

My problem is i want to install hackintoch 10.9.2 and i have a processor I3-330m with intel HD graphics and an other graphics card ATI mobility radeon hd 5430.

If i want to install correctly my hackintosh, i must to deactivate ATI mobility radeon HD5430.

But HP put restriction in BIOS and i can't deactivate graphics card.

How can i update BIOS with "mod" please.

Thanks

Hi friend,
i mean what You say, but deactivate a Graphic Card is a Brick sure !
Give a look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/search/label/hackintosh

and ask to Donovan for your request !
It's possible to unlock and may be is been done already it.
Regards