|Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source Rules|
|We do insist that you abide by the Rules and policies detailed below. |
Although the Administrators and Moderators of bios-mods.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review them all. All messages express the views of the author, and owners of bios-mods.com will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws or rules of the Forum.
The owners of bios-mods.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or any post for any reason without notification..
Due to the real time nature of this Forum, it is impossible for all posts to be monitored and neither the Administrators nor the Moderators will be held accountable for any offensive or illegal post(s) made by the Forum's members.
1) Administrators can edit, delete, move, or close any posts they wish, with or without reason.
2) Administrators can remove Moderators access for not fulfilling duties, abusing position, or for any reason they see fit.
3) Administrators can ban any member on the board with or without reason.
4) Administrators can do anything on this board they wish. They can change rules at their own discretion without notification.
5) Moderators are allowed to edit, delete, move, or close any posts they wish for any reason. If you wish to question a decision, you should PM the Moderator in question and ask the reason.
6) Moderators can ban users on the Forum for violations of the rules within reason.
7) Any abuse to Administrators/Moderators can result in an immediate ban from the board.
8) bios-mods.com is a Free Speech Forum, provided you do not use any foul language and don't engage in personal attacks.
9) All topics should be in the correct section of the board, and the allowed topics.
10) Flooding the board with posts is not allowed. Flooding is posting a large number of useless posts quickly. You should NEVER have two useless posts consecutively, one after the other, as you can edit your post to change any mistakes or add any comments.
11) SPAM is not allowed on the board in ANY FORM whatsoever. If spam is added on the Forum, then the post will be deleted. Spam can be considered as posting a link for money making purposes, advertisements of material you are trying to promote. Spamming can result in being banned from the board.
12) This board is a collection of sections which are dedicated to specific criteria and should NOT be considered a place to incite arguments or debates which are based on moral, political, philosophical, ethical, or cultural issues.
13) No member should flame another member (shouting, caps-lock, etc.).
14) No use of what is considered insulting, obscene language, swear words, etc. This may result in a warning or ban, from this Forum.
15) No racist, cultural or religious defamation, or any posts regarding anything to do with this issue is allowed.
16) Anything political in anyway will be closed or deleted unless determined to be pertinent by Admins/Mods.
17) English is the ONLY language allowed on the Forum. Therefore, basic command of English is advisable so that you can understand the rules and also communicate with staff. We will however try our best to accomodate you.
18) No pornography or unsuitable graphic imagery including links to such materials. Anything illegal regarding this issue will give grounds for an immediate ban by Admins/Mods.
19)Do not use comments that are racist, or offend others ethnic origin, cultural, religious defamation, or by any other means. Improper use of avatar and signature is not allowed. Also, no user name in email-id format (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org) is allowed.
20) Treat members as you would like to be treated, with courtesy and respect.
21) ANY post which breaks ANY of the rules may be closed or deleted.
22) Don't ever argue with Moderators/Administrators. Regardless of your point of argument, Moderators/Administrators have the final say.
*We do not condone the sale of pirated software, or any other copyrighted/trademarked materials.The software developers need to be paid for their efforts. If you like their software, you should buy it.This is to allow the software developers to survive and that we will get to enjoy more innovative products.*
If your modded BIOS fails, we will not be held responsible, as you assume your own risk and undertaking in flashing your bios.
Bios Mods Forum Team
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
|To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.|