Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athlon II X2 250 on a HP MCP61PM-HM with Abit NF-M2PV bios
I have flash my motherboard with the bios from abit NF-M2PV hoping to get the support for my Athlon II X2 250 CPU, but with no result.

I have take the bios from this post:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP...ng-Options

I hope someone can add the support for Athlon II X2 250 (adx250ocgmbox) in this bios:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=3765

Thanks, and excuse me for my english, i'm italian.

Attached Files
.bin   M801W_10.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
Good news!

I have a mod ready for you to download , flash at your own risk! - Follow the step by step instructions on the thread that you linked to.

Please see the screenshot below:

[Image: AbitNFM2PVCPUUpgrade.png]

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/New%20Mo...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
www find
Thanks 1234s282. I flashed your bios, but still fails to boot with my Athlon II X2
find
Thanks for your feedback , back to the drawing board ......

OK, take 2 , try again using the same download link

Regards
Admin

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

www find
(06-08-2012, 02:20 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Thanks for your feedback , back to the drawing board ......

OK, take 2 , try again using the same download link

Regards
Admin

I think I have corrupted the bios of the motherboard. I flashed your bios again, this time with WinFlash (do not ask me why I did it Big Grin), because I previously flashed from dos with awdflash. The operation was completed, I restarted the PC but have not been able to turn it on, in any way.
I tried to flash the bios changing it again hot on another motherboard with the same connector, but awdflash fails to flash.
Is there a way to flash this motherboard if the bios is corrupt?
find
Uh oh , thats why you dont use winflash :S

If the recovery instructions aren't successful , you can purchase a new bios chip on eBay thats been pre-programmed

They cost about $20 i think

Admin

www find