Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Prime Сasual Dating - Real Women
Last Post: iconnect69
Today 09:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Finest Сasual Dating - Living Women
Last Post: themarcos
Today 09:01 PM
» Views: 11
Optimal Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Last Post: JDSB
Today 08:06 PM
» Views: 24
Supreme Сasual Dating - Real-life Female...
Last Post: blackout5599
Today 07:07 PM
» Views: 32
Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies
Last Post: Hunter19877
Today 06:18 PM
» Views: 38
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
Today 03:53 PM
» Views: 47
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
Today 11:25 AM
» Views: 69
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
Today 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69417
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1316
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70398
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
Yesterday 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
Yesterday 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 36916
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
Yesterday 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1734
» Views: 544643
[REQUEST] Lenovo G410 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 03:58 AM
» Replies: 53
» Views: 10732
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
04-21-2024 08:22 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
Last Post: riclausk
04-21-2024 12:15 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 4223
[REQUEST] SLIC 2.1 for ASRock 880GM-LE F...
Last Post: amijim
04-21-2024 10:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Dell Alienware 15 R3 BIOS Unlo...
Last Post: jason.exe
04-21-2024 03:44 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 171
[REQUEST] Samsung NP450R5G unlock hide s...
Last Post: magg
04-21-2024 12:54 AM
» Views: 166
lenovo e595 20nf bios spw unlock
Last Post: vsteez
04-20-2024 07:56 PM
» Views: 163

[REQUEST] Asus GL504GW Bios Unlock
Nice!!! Please tell me the name of the BIOS that worked, thanks! Now, the rest will be much easier to sort out, few tests about "Chipset" menu and getting that added, then swap advanced, boot, save and exit and away we go

Please now go ahead and flash in that last BIOS I sent in post 29 and let me know if all is still same/OK. Because if it is, then this one has all the BIOS lock and FPRR disabled by default, I think, except unsure about BIOS lock if you get 368 error let me know. Flash #29 BIOS, then reboot back into windows after checking out BIOS, and try to FPT flash again without using grub and see if you get any error or not.
find
(06-21-2019, 11:45 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Nice!!!  Please tell me the name of the BIOS that worked, thanks!  Now, the rest will be much easier to sort out, few tests about "Chipset" menu and getting that added, then swap advanced, boot, save and exit and away we go

Please now go ahead and flash in that last BIOS I sent in post 29 and let me know if all is still same/OK.  Because if it is, then this one has all the BIOS lock and FPRR disabled by default, I think, except unsure about BIOS lock if you get 368 error let me know.  Flash #29 BIOS, then reboot back into windows after checking out BIOS, and try to FPT flash again without using grub and see if you get any error or not.

Sorry I couldn't stay awake any longer, I was seeing double and didn't want to chance making a mistake on such a crucial part of this laptop. The version of the bios that worked was OCPMTest2ATIMAdd.bin.
find
Ok so I tried to flash that bios in EZ Flash utility like an idiot and it said it wasn't a valid bios, but I did it the FPTw.exe way and everything went nice and smooth. Rebooted back into bios and I still have the OC Menu, booted back up into windows and renamed my old biosreg.bin to originalbios.bin just incase anything ever went wrong and proceeded to flash a new biosreg.bin. It flashed without and problem and I was able to use FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin and it ran without a hitch. I have attached a screenshot of the success.

https://ibb.co/QnvxLfj
find
Yes, EZ Flash will never work for any mod BIOS, you always have to use FPT or other methods with mod BIOS.

Please confirm, this one was first one that showed you the OC Menu correct >> OCPMTest2AMITAdd (not OCPMTest2AMITAdd2)

Thank you for new FPT dump, and for letting me know you can now FPT flash without error or having to use grub/setup_var.

Next up, chipset test!

Crapola! I just remembered, since we had to add this menu in this manner, it took up the only "additional" entry line in AMITSE for another menu. So I cannot add Chipset, unless you loose some other menu such as security. Rest I will be swapping, orig advanced for hidden one, orig boot for hidden one etc. Do you use "Security" page or any settings inside it? If yes, look in AMIBCP with your latest FPT dump and see if the optimal setting for what you use is set how you want it, if not tell me what you want it set to, that way by default it's set to the correct thing when I hide that menu.
find
(06-22-2019, 01:00 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, EZ Flash will never work for any mod BIOS, you always have to use FPT or other methods with mod BIOS.

Please confirm, this one was first one that showed you the OC Menu correct >> OCPMTest2AMITAdd (not OCPMTest2AMITAdd2)

Thank you for new FPT dump, and for letting me know you can now FPT flash without error or having to use grub/setup_var.  

Next up, chipset test!

Crapola!  I just remembered, since we had to add this menu in this manner, it took up the only "additional" entry line in AMITSE for another menu.  So I cannot add Chipset, unless you loose some other menu such as security.  Rest I will be swapping, orig advanced for hidden one, orig boot for hidden one etc.  Do you use "Security" page or any settings inside it?  If yes, look in AMIBCP with your latest FPT dump and see if the optimal setting for what you use is set how you want it, if not tell me what you want it set to, that way by default it's set to the correct thing when I hide that menu.

I don't use security for anything, the only thing I changed in that tab was what you told me to change so I could remove secure boot. Yes it was OCPMTest2AMITAdd.bin
find
Remove secure boot, what exactly do you mean? I checked and secure boot is disabled by default.
find
(06-23-2019, 12:18 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Remove secure boot, what exactly do you mean?  I checked and secure boot is disabled by default.

Maybe it wasnt secure boot. I don't use anything in the security tab honestly. If I did switch anything in there it only would have been because you told me to change something in it.
find
Well read back and make sure, I know you need to disable secure boot to use grub, so it could have been about that, but this should have been disabled by default anyway. Doesn't matter now though, since we've disabled FPRR and BIOS lock by default, so you don't need to use grub anymore anyway, unless you ever flash back in a stock BIOS.

So, you're OK with security removed, replaced with Chipset and then swap advanced, boot, save and exit - correct?
find
(06-23-2019, 12:33 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Well read back and make sure, I know you need to disable secure boot to use grub, so it could have been about that, but this should have been disabled by default anyway.  Doesn't matter now though, since we've disabled FPRR and BIOS lock by default, so you don't need to use grub anymore anyway, unless you ever flash back in a stock BIOS.

So, you're OK with security removed, replaced with Chipset and then swap advanced, boot, save and exit - correct?

Yes that works for me.
find
OK, will do, give me a few Wink

* Edit - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6725133840

Now, please compare images of inside advanced and chipset with what you see in AMIBCP 5.02 and tell me if anything missing.  Or, if you can't figure all that out, send me new images of everything inside chipset and advanced (and all it's submenus too), and image of new boot and save and exit as well.  This way we make sure to get it all visible for you, some things I can't tell if need further edit on my end until I see images from your end after you flash this.

If any tabs missing, let me know Blush  Angry
find