Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Greetings,

Just updated my T450's (20BU000AUS) horrible TN HD+ display to an Innolux FHD IPS display (N140HCA-EAB.C5). The install went great, but I found that I cannot write a Lenovo-whitelisted EDID to the LCD's seemingly write-protected EEPROM.

May I ask for assistance in unlocking my BIOS to remove the LCD and WiFi whitelists, as well as enabling the advance BIOS menu options?

My BIOS dump can be found here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/edkjql

If there is any way possible to perform these BIOS updates and prevent any ongoing startup errors (beeps), I'd kindly make a donation!

Thank you in advance!
find
(04-21-2020, 02:44 AM)Automayted Wrote: Greetings,

Just updated my T450's (20BU000AUS) horrible TN HD+ display to an Innolux FHD IPS display (N140HCA-EAB.C5). The install went great, but I found that I cannot write a Lenovo-whitelisted EDID to the LCD's seemingly write-protected EEPROM.

May I ask for assistance in unlocking my BIOS to remove the LCD and WiFi whitelists, as well as enabling the advance BIOS menu options?

If there is any way possible to perform these BIOS updates and prevent any ongoing startup errors (beeps), I'd kindly make a donation!

Thank you in advance!
Hi
I already replied to your message
Check your PM
find
(04-21-2020, 02:48 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:44 AM)Automayted Wrote: Greetings,

Thank you in advance!
Hi
Check your PM

Appreciate your help today! Too bad we couldn't make any progress.
find
Hello,
I have T450s laptop. I would like to get Advanced/Hidden Menus enabled, All whitelists (LCD,WIFI, and WWAN) disabled.
find
(04-28-2020, 10:20 AM)Krzysiek Wrote: Hello,
I have T450s laptop. I would like to get Advanced/Hidden Menus enabled, All whitelists (LCD,WIFI, and WWAN) disabled.
Hi
Check your PM
find
(04-28-2020, 12:19 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 10:20 AM)Krzysiek Wrote: Hello,
Hi
Check your PM

Hello, I need this Bios too please Smile
Can you send me via PN ?
Got whitelist ... Sad
find
(05-13-2020, 01:48 PM)FerVlucht Wrote: Hello, I need this Bios too please Smile
Can you send me via PN ?
Got whitelist ... Sad
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM
find
(05-13-2020, 02:52 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 01:48 PM)FerVlucht Wrote: Hello, I need this Bios too please Smile
Can you send me via PN ?
Got whitelist ... Sad
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM

Send Wink

Please check Email
find
Hi,

Would someone be able to remove the supervisor password and whitelist for wifi and screens

My BIOS dump can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v53dm5tcig19nf...s.zip?dl=0

Much appreciated
find
(05-22-2020, 09:48 AM)nick_wilkins Wrote: Hi,

Would someone be able to remove the supervisor password and whitelist for wifi and screens

Much appreciated
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find