Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad W540 (GNETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(03-09-2020, 04:28 PM)oco89 Wrote: hello, sory for my bad English.

could you unlock my bios:

white list,raid function,and total submenu acces.

king regards

link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VODNDLrAj-pu4GpV1l5il90JSHeRaMdV
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Check your PM
find
Question 
(10-15-2019, 03:40 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 02:21 AM)attalante Wrote: What software has you used for captured this binary?
Hi
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Dudu2002 I have programmer and rpi and a soic8 clip...I've corebooted my x220 so I'm familiar w/ dumping the eeprom...is there a diagram/faq on how to dump the bios for the w540....when I connect the programmer to the chip is the pin placement the same to dump the EEPROM; that's the question I'm asking?  I'd like to get a whitelisted BIOS to install an OKN WiFi 6 AX200 card.  I apologize for the lame question... I just wanna make sure my dump is valid.  Thanks!
find
(05-05-2020, 09:45 PM)gehx Wrote: Dudu2002 I have programmer and rpi and a soic8 clip...I've corebooted my x220 so I'm familiar w/ dumping the eeprom...is there a diagram/faq on how to dump the bios for the w540....when I connect the programmer to the chip is the pin placement the same to dump the EEPROM; that's the question I'm asking?  I'd like to get a whitelisted BIOS to install an OKN WiFi 6 AX200 card.  I apologize for the lame question... I just wanna make sure my dump is valid.  Thanks!
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
find
It seems that there has a way to selfsign the RSA. so maybe we can find a quick way (automatic tool/script) to modify the whitelist and generate new BIOS file.
https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/...on-lenovo/
find
Hi im trying to Hi, Currently i have 2.39 version of bios. I recently purchased a wifi card on ebay and one in the store today thiking the ebay one
was bad. After doing some reading i found out that the bios is locked.
Could i please get one that is not locked to accept different Network adapters?
Tried looking on the list but could not find one, or didn't know which one to choose.
Thanks,
Daniel.
find
(02-07-2021, 08:51 PM)Everlong Wrote: Hi im trying to Hi, Currently i have 2.39 version of bios. I recently purchased a wifi card on ebay and one in the store today thiking the ebay one
was bad. After doing some reading i found out that the bios is locked.
Could i please get one that is not locked to accept different Network adapters?
Tried looking on the list but could not find one, or didn't know which one to choose.
Thanks,
Daniel.
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
find