Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] MS-7728 for GPU unlocked
Hello, I am a new user and I want some help
Recently I bought a new graphic card (MSI RX 560 OC) for my old computer with a MS-7728 motherboard. When I instaled the new GPU no signal is sent to the screen, for any of the ports (DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort). I tried to resolve the problem and I found that this motherboard is blocked by the manufaturer.
I downloaded the AMIBCP 4.53 tool and I opened the E7728MLN.209 file to unlocked the PCIe port for the new GPU but I cannot find the option that I have to change

Could you help me?

Thank you!

vendor American Megatrends Inc.
version E7728MLN.209
date 01/11/2012
ROM size 2048 KB
manufacturer MEDIONPC
product MS-7728
version 2.0

You can download the file from the oficial webpage: https://www.medion.com/es/servicio/_ligh...8&hgt=1127
or from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fp5IEng...sp=sharing
find
Check PM
find
Answered!
For the info AMI reply my question with this eMail:

"Thank you for contacting AMI Tech Support,

According to the information you’ve provided, the manufacturer of your motherboard is Medion. Unless the motherboard is manufactured by AMI, we are not authorized to provide support for it. The motherboard manufacturers license our generic BIOS and modify it to fit their motherboard specifications; thus, we do not have access to the changes made to the BIOS. For support, BIOS, and driver updates for your motherboard, please contact your motherboard manufacturer. You can also contact the place of purchase and inquire if they can provide assistance for you.

Regards,
AMI Tech Support
+1 770-246-8600

American Megatrends Inc.
5555 Oakbrook Parkway
Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30093"
find
(12-06-2017, 10:14 AM)DarkyStori Wrote: Check PM

Hey,

Curious what you PMed.
I also have the MS 7728 motherboard which doesnt allow me to place a better GPU.

Could you help me out ?
find