Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 49
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317099
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101062
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2521
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40962
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55310
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64130
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4101
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6567
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 146
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 94
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52176
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167164
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 239
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6333
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 138

Request for hidden menus unlock for Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G
I have a Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G (Sager branded, bought from xoticpc.com in May 2017). @Prema hasn't released a modded BIOS for this model, presumably because someone screwed him over. So I'm posting here to request that someone unlock the hidden menus in my BIOS. I'm not asking for additional overclocking options, a modded VBIOS, etc. My main interest in this is that my laptop can only boot in UEFI *OR* legacy/CSM mode on internal drives, but I can't see options for both simultaneously, either in the BIOS or in the F7 boot menu. For external devices like flash drives both UEFI and legacy options appear at the same time (if I remember correctly when I last tried it). My laptop is capable of both UEFI and legacy boot. I like to play around with different OSes, booting schemes, and partitioning methods (GPT and MBR, hybrid MBR, etc), so this is of particular use to me if the hidden options in my BIOS can be made fully visible (not just the boot options, I mean everything that's hidden by default).

Sager hasn't made a BIOS for my model available for download, so I dumped the BIOS ROM image with the AMI firmware update utility available at https://ami.com/en/products/bios-uefi-to...utilities/ (APTIO V).

I will also need exact instructions on how to flash a modded BIOS and what tool I will need to use, in addition to links to recovery methods if something goes wrong. Presumably I need to use one of the utilities listed on the page above, but there are quite a few, and I don't know which one to use.

I am willing to donate to any experienced modder willing to do this expediently. The amount is negotiable, you can send me a private message to discuss this. If you can suggest any additional mods I might be interested in, then we can discuss that as well, and I will donate an additional amount for extra work above and beyond the hidden menus unlock I'm already requesting.

I have uploaded my BIOS dump file to an online storage account, link below:
https://mega.nz/#!8wwDkZoS!RLFZa2Ah9uMuu...DQgVnX_vqk

If any aditional info is needed then let me know and I will repond quickly.

Thanks for your time!

Additional details:

Bios Version
1.05.05RLS2
KBC/EC 1.05.02

VBIOS Revision
86.04.2A.00.2D
VBios Built Date
July 06/16

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy.....and ideas are bulletproof".
www find
(12-01-2017, 06:10 PM)Enigma83 Wrote: I have a Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G (Sager branded, bought from xoticpc.com in May 2017). @Prema hasn't released a modded BIOS for this model, presumably because someone screwed him over. So I'm posting here to request that someone unlock the hidden menus in my BIOS. I'm not asking for additional overclocking options, a modded VBIOS, etc. My main interest in this is that my laptop can only boot in UEFI *OR* legacy/CSM mode on internal drives, but I can't see options for both simultaneously, either in the BIOS or in the F7 boot menu. For external devices like flash drives both UEFI and legacy options appear at the same time (if I remember correctly when I last tried it). My laptop is capable of both UEFI and legacy boot. I like to play around with different OSes, booting schemes, and partitioning methods (GPT and MBR, hybrid MBR, etc), so this is of particular use to me if the hidden options in my BIOS can be made fully visible (not just the boot options, I mean everything that's hidden by default).

Sager hasn't made a BIOS for my model available for download, so I dumped the BIOS ROM image with the AMI firmware update utility available at https://ami.com/en/products/bios-uefi-to...utilities/ (APTIO V).

I will also need exact instructions on how to flash a modded BIOS and what tool I will need to use, in addition to links to recovery methods if something goes wrong. Presumably I need to use one of the utilities listed on the page above, but there are quite a few, and I don't know which one to use.

I am willing to donate to any experienced modder willing to do this expediently. The amount is negotiable, you can send me a private message to discuss this. If you can suggest any additional mods I might be interested in, then we can discuss that as well, and I will donate an additional amount for extra work above and beyond the hidden menus unlock I'm already requesting.

I have uploaded my BIOS dump file to an online storage account, link below:
https://mega.nz/#!8wwDkZoS!RLFZa2Ah9uMuu...DQgVnX_vqk

If any aditional info is needed then let me know and I will repond quickly.

Thanks for your time!

Additional details:

Bios Version
1.05.05RLS2
KBC/EC 1.05.02

VBIOS Revision
86.04.2A.00.2D
VBios Built Date
July 06/16
Hi!
Check your PM.
find
Reply sent via PM and email. Thanks again!

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy.....and ideas are bulletproof".
www find
(12-02-2017, 01:08 PM)Enigma83 Wrote: Reply sent via PM and email. Thanks again!

Yes, i see. I sent answer to you.
find
The flash worked and all is working as I wanted. This topic can be closed now.

@feluchi: I'm giving you a high rating here on the forum.

@others: feluchi is highly recommended, quick, and reliable. No shoddy work. You can count on him to do a mod right.

www find
(12-03-2017, 07:21 AM)Enigma83 Wrote: The flash worked and all is working as I wanted. This topic can be closed now.

@feluchi: I'm giving you a high rating here on the forum.

@others: feluchi is highly recommended, quick, and reliable. No shoddy work. You can count on him to do a mod right.

Hello, can you PM me? i need an unlocked bio too Sad
find
(12-03-2017, 05:51 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 01:08 PM)Enigma83 Wrote: Reply sent via PM and email. Thanks again!

Yes, i see. I sent answer to you.

Hello,
can you PM me? i need the same system to be unlocked, thanks for any answers!
find
(01-15-2018, 03:14 PM)darcoder Wrote: Hello, can you PM me? i need the same system to be unlocked, thanks for any answers!

Hi!
Check your PM.
find
Thanks Feluchi!
find
Big shout to Feluchi for an amazing job on modding BIOSes, if you have a Sager NP9876 (Clevo P870KM1-G) he is the man you are looking for, highly recommended, and an amazing and polite person, PM and he will answer. For people looking for this service be advised though that it will void warranty (I know it's bios-mods forums but best to be safe) as messing with firmware is looked down upon by most companies you would buy your laptop from, and that after flashing a Clevo BIOS on a Sager branded machine is not really advisable to go back to the Sager one (but who would want such restrictions anyway) for it might brick your laptop. If you run into a problem like your laptop not being able to even turn on the screen, remember nowadays resetting the CMOS is just as easy as holding FN+D before turning the machine on, keep holding when pressing the power button and wait until it reboots and you are greeted with a happy message that CMOS settings have been reset. BTW the Style Note BIOS splash screen is one ugly dude, but be happy for if you are seeing it, you are one step closer to unleash all your laptop potential.

P.D.: If you are looking to go back to a Sager BIOS (for some strange reason) you can Google it and there is a thread in which (I think was Prema) found a way to do so.
find