Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T440 Whitelist + Advanced Menu + Hacktionish(maybe)
These files were pulled using flashrom as that is all I have.

I need to whitelist for new wqhd display, wifi(Intel 9260) and new quad core cpu 4810mq.

I would also like to have advanced menu as well and remove/disable computrace.

I may hackintosh this but I don't have access to a Mac at the moment to get the ISO. So this could be down the road. If any of the above is prevented when hackintoshing let me know and leave it out.

Also I pulled both winbond chips can you confirm if I will need to replace both files when whitelisting.

Attached Files
.zip   t440pbackups.zip (Size: 5.83 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
(01-10-2019, 06:26 PM)littlelizard Wrote: These files were pulled using flashrom as that is all I have.

I need to whitelist for new wqhd display, wifi(Intel 9260) and new quad core cpu 4810mq.

I may hackintosh this but I don't have access to a Mac at the moment to get the ISO. So this could be down the road. If any of the above is prevented when hackintoshing let me know and leave it out.

Also I pulled both winbond chips can you confirm if I will need to replace both files when whitelisting.
Hi
you need W25Q32FV chip only
Check your PM
find
(01-11-2019, 03:08 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:26 PM)littlelizard Wrote: These files were pulled using flashrom as that is all I have.

Hi
you need W25Q32FV chip only
Check your PM
I just sent you an email.
find
Anyone able to help with this request. Here is the attached file with security disabled.

Attached Files
.bin   secdisable32.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
(01-12-2019, 08:24 PM)littlelizard Wrote: Anyone able to help with this request. Here is the attached file with security disabled.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find