Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: need HP Pavilion dv9008nr bios hack 2 set fan and video options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks I'm new here as you can tell. Let me start off with a small introduction. My name is Larry I know some things when it comes to computers but not near as much as most here. I REALLY need help on getting my bios to show the "shadowed" aka hidden BIOS options. I have a HP Pavilion dv9008nr Notebook PC
Serial Number: CNF6453S0T
Product Number: ez458ua
I want to turn my fans on before my system reaches overheating temps (why would anyone set the fan this way), change my video settings and a few other things. But the most important things I need to know how to do is fix when my fan comes on and my video options. I have looked for weeks and stumbled on this and you guys give me lots of hope again ! PLEASE please I BEG of anyone who is willing to help out a rookie, I have never did anything with BIOS. If there was anyway I could help you fellas out I honest to God would but lets be honest you know more than I do so I'm no use. We can chat here or I'll be more than happy to chat with any messenger you like. Thanks in advanced.
(I'm glued to this page for the time being lol) [/b]