Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Old flash utilities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, about 8 months ago I had an issue with needing to downgrade a BIOS. After doing some searching for an older version of AWDFLASH I found a place called http://www.biosmods.com that had a download section with tons of previous AWDFLASH programs as old as v1.06 and up. There were also some other utilities if memory serves.

Today, I found that download page gone and find these forums under the same name for "biosmods".

I'm just wondering if this is the same place that had all those utilites and if so are they still up somewhere for download?

Thank you!
No, this is a new forum as of April 18th I think? as for the utilities I am unaware that we ever had them. Bbut to flash a bios, it is always reccomended to use the latest versions, seeming as how they are all compatible. Just name what you're looking for, we have it.

TheWiz
I second what TheWiz says - just because you may have an older bios does not mean that you cannot use newer versions of the utilities

The download page you are referring to was on the old biosmods site , which i took over in Mid April/Early May , i do not have access to any of the sites old contents

Sorry

Admin