Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS M3N78 Needs a BIOS Update [HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone. I own an ASUS M3N78 motherboard with the latest official BIOS 0902. I recently bought and installed an AMD Phenom II X4 955 Rev.C3, but CPU-Z shows insane information (like CORE SPEED 75 Mhz ; BUS Speed 5 Mhz ; HT Link 46 Mhz). Please have a look at the screenshots I attached.
[attachment=4194]
[attachment=4195]

This BIOS has AGESA 3.7.0.0, and I think that is the fault of the problem, because this motherboard supports AM3 CPU's up to 140 W. So, please, can someone teach me how to update this BIOS with AGESA 3.7.0.1 or 3.7.1.0 (I guess 3.7.0.1 will be all right), or if time permits to make an update for me.
I learned that the AGESA module is contained inside the 1b module, and may be harder to update.
I will attach the latest official BIOS version if someone wants to have a look at it.
[attachment=4196]

EDIT:
I found a similar motherboard (M3N78-VM) that uses the same chipset and components as mine, and has a few BIOS'es with AGESA updated to 3.7.0.1. The latest version is 1801. Maybe AGESA (or 1b module) can be extracted from it and replaced into my BIOS.
[attachment=4197]

I would be really gratefull. Thank you very much for reading.
UPDATE
I extracted the 1b module (Single Link Arch Bios) from my BIOS using MMTOOL, but I can't find any tool to update AGESA. Can someone help, please?
Nobody? At least, can someone tell me if this even is possible?
Problem solved.
After a few arguing mails with an ASUS support guy, he decided to send me an updated BIOS, even if in the begining of the disscution he said that he can't do anything because this motherboard is out of support.

UPDATE: Uploaded BIOS.