Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] VGA whitelist or modified original card by AMD HD 6770M code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've asked for help on another topic but without help for months, so I try in this one searching for help :

-Manufacturer: PackardBell
-Model: Easynote EN LJ65
-Bios Type: INSYDE
-BIOS VERSION: V2.14_A_A
-BIOS SLIC : ACRSYS 2.1
-Bios Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?jv3ocs9v4pv8793
-Original card (prefered to be replaced) (like): "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570" PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9553&SUBSYS_04171028
-Current card (from hw64): "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670" PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9488&SUBSYS_020E1025&REV_00
-Card to be added (like): whitelist if possible or "AMD Radeon HD 6770M" PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6740&SUBSYS_3389103C

Thanks in advance for any help...
Hello,
I've tried to make it myself with tutorials so I can describe what it's not necessary to try because it's not working :
- I've deleted 2 modules (in 3 times, separately and these 2 at the same times) named (sort of) fwblockservice (under EZH20) but I've bricked my laptop each time (thanks again my lovely printer for the tutorial to save my pc ;-) )
- I've searched in memory of EZH20 for Hex of the original card without any success ; I've only been able to found my actual card Hex description in VGA Bios module that seems to me the least thing.

So I ran out of solution ; any advice would be kindly received...