Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ACPI for Asus P5E-VM DO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Is it possible to mod my bios to add newest ACPI? Actually my ACPI is 2.0a and by this I can't resume PC from sleep (S1 and S3) on my Windows 7 (latest supported OS is Vista Undecided ). I think I've tried every setting possible but I just see black screen. Powercfg -energy gives me an error:
Quote:Platform Power Management Capabilities:ACPI _PSD Object Failed Validation There is a problem with the definition of the ACPI _PSD object on this computer. Installing the latest system firmware (BIOS) may resolve this issue.
I'm using latest bios officially available. It's already SLICed. So is it possible to do something with the bios to make my mobo wake up from sleep S1/S3 correctly on Windows 7?

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Asus P5E-VM DO
-Bios revision: 902
-Bios Type: AMI
-Bios Slic: Asus
-Already SLICedBios + AcpiTbls.rw Download Link: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-54d68b6e.html

If you need more info just tell me what to do.
Bump.
Anyone?
Anybody?
Anybody?