Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: GIGABYTE M68MT-S2P 3.0 BIOS mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I make a request to enable ahci option in this motherboard in the bios the same as it only has sata ahci and raid but, try the hidden menu but neither brings shows from and I thank in advance regards
exiusme my english.....google translator Is My Savior Big Grin
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
HI Toshiba , the link bios is
http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-...x?pid=3726&dl=1#bios

bios is the only one there and he came on the motherboard but no such option I need, thank you very much for your attention, greetings

This bios is AWARD, i move your request to the correct section Wink
Hi, Im new to this site and Im not sure where to post this.

Anyways I need help with my motherboard GIGABYTE M68MT-S2P rev 3.0.

Manufacturer: Gigabyte
Motherboard: GA-M68MT-S2P REV 3.0
Bios Revision: F1
Bios Type: not sure
Bios Link: ??????

I want to OC with this board but it will not let me, step-by-step instructions will be helpful. please and thank you.

can I just use this slic or whatever its called in the link? and how would I install it?

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...n/page1080

This motherboard does not allow me to OC at all, when i try change the fsb speed and boot it goes into safe mode, how do i stop that?

is that even possible, or am i just wasting my time.

I really need help with this, is it the bios stopping me from trying to OC, if so how do you get around that, do you guys hack it so that it will allow OC'ing?

I hope you guys can help me, if it is possible to bypass what ever is stopping me then I would need some step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
I'd be more helpful if you had more BIOS info... CPU Z should help tell you if you don't want to enter the BIOS... Usually frequency and clock controls are locked so either its flash or upgrade CPU... CPU over clocking can be as dangerous as BIOS flashing make sure you CPU can be over clocked and you have safe and cool environment to maintain it...
Hope this pic helps.

I'm aware of OC'ing and have good cooling, I have 8GB DDR3 ram and a AMD Athlon II x2 240 CPU @ 2.8GHz and would like to get it to 3.4, ive read about people getting this chip up to 3.5 on stock cooling.

the only part im having trouble with is the mobo does not allow it, and thats why im here, ive googled this and i found what i think is a modded bios for the same board i have but i would like to get my own help as im unsure that the files i found are what im looking for.

i've attached a pic with the files i have and the folder name, from the instructions ive read, it says to format a usb to FAT32 and mount the files into it and Q-flash and then its pretty much smooth sailing from then on.

heres a link to download the bios if that helps http://download.gigabyte.ru/bios/mb_bios...3.0_f1.exe or the website http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=3726#bios
I have a PC with the same board... bios has the settings locked.. gonna give both a try...

[EDIT]

Custom slic worked... (no errors yet) I assume you should be able to use that one... just follow the instructions and you should do fine.
Qflash wont detect my usb drive or hard drive, i plugged it into the back of the mobo but nothing. this board is really starting to [censored] me off.

i made the drive into a dos start up disk with the provided tool and then put the folder with the slic on it, restart, enter qflash and says no usb drive, plus when i go to save bios to drive it gives me a blue window with no text just a bar that says save and i cant remember what else, when i try navigate in that window a yellow bar moves as if the was options there but nothing show up and then i cant leave that window, i have to use the reset switch on my case, this board is a piece of s**t.

also during its post, sometimes it freezes up during post when it displays my cpu.

0 stars for this board

do i download qflash and reinstall it if i can or what do i do?????

what did you do? i seen something about people doing this via the OS (desktop) but they make it sound bad and that looks like my only choice.
I flashed through dos problem free. I formatted my usb disk put the files on it with no folders (I don't know if that'd be a problem anyway) IDK, flashing in windows can be pretty risky, trust me I've had one of the uglier experiences. If you must flash in windows do in safe mode, it'll cut down some of the risk. Remove any unneeded hardware, and based off of that thread boot from usb use autoexec.bat... Correct so far?
Pages: 1 2