Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock Bios for Acer M1610
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have an Acer m1610 with a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz E4600 Processor.

I know that this processor is easily overclocked.

But my Bios doesn't show any FSB options.

Can the Bios be unlocked for overclocking?

MOTHERBOARD is: F672cr

Bios Version is R01-A4

Any help with over clocking is welcome?
If you post a bios link I'd be happy to help you out.

TheWiz

(10-27-2009, 08:33 PM)bmatthews Wrote: [ -> ]I have an Acer m1610 with a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz E4600 Processor.

I know that this processor is easily overclocked.

But my Bios doesn't show any FSB options.

Can the Bios be unlocked for overclocking?

MOTHERBOARD is: F672cr

Bios Version is R01-A4

Any help with over clocking is welcome?
I can't seem to find any download links; any help in that department would also be appreciated.

Still looking...
any updates for me?
Yes, to make sure we use the right bios, please use winflash or awdflash to make a backup copy of the bios you are currently using and I'll work with that.

Thanks,
TheWiz
Ive taken a look at R01-B1 , which is a more recent version than the R01-A4 version that you are currently using

Ive unlocked Memory and CPU Overclocking (Memory overclocking is the DRAM Configuration tab , CPPU one is the bottom option in frequency/voltage control)

Flash at your own risk , Acer unlock mods seem to have a high failure rate , do not flash unless you are prepared for the worst!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20As...34s282.zip

good Luck!

Admin
Someone tested ?Does it work?
We need testers like you to answer that! Please give it a go, but be forwarned as 1234s282 that you DO NEED a method for backup.

Thanks,
TheWiz
(11-20-2009, 05:03 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]We need testers like you to answer that! Please give it a go, but be forwarned as 1234s282 that you DO NEED a method for backup.

Thanks,
TheWiz

I don't have any method for backup so is very dangerous Confused
I tried it works unlocks extra options in bios but does not have option for multiplier or cpu bus freq. Or if there is I have over looked it.

Any additions?
Pages: 1 2