Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo G570 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can You do "magic touch" to give power...(unlock hidden menu) Wink. Mosty I need VGA, FAN, TEMPERATURE- menu, but other options are welcome.
Lenovo G570
2.09 Bios
[Image: imag0004sv.jpg]
[Image: imag0001ew.jpg]
[Image: imag0002kb.jpg]
[Image: imag0003xm.jpg]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try the magic and tell me something Wink
Big thanks camiloml !
Everything is fine, almost:
1. I see "bug" word on the left side of the bios
2. The video settings, when i take advanced -> enabled, and savethen restart notebook, i see "disabled"
3. Muxless (switching graphics) not working.

Well, normally the video settings are hidden and not working after unhide. It's trange but that options, even present in most bios of machines with switchable graphics, don't work well if they were not unhidden in original bios. It's like the code that should make them work when selected is not there or is bugged.

Sorry but i can't repair that fault Sad and i wish i could. Many request are about switchable graphics and cannot be fullfilled by this issue.
[Image: 551f39fb.jpg]
[Image: a4e64c61.jpg]
[Image: 2a1a69a2.jpg]
[Image: a810aefd.jpg]
[Image: 6ea431e7.jpg]

The bios on my laptop is version 2.12 but on the lenovo site it only has 2.09. I try searching for 2.12 but found nothing. So can I downgrade to 2.09?
Heres the link
http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/..._4481.html

Need to access the hidden menu. I can't believe they limited it to just basically only being able to change the time.
Thanks Big Grin
I would like one aswell.. :/
Hi. I am requesting unlock of all options/menus for this bios. It's a Lenovo G570 (not the 4334 model).

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...3ww_64.exe

Sorry, I don't have a way to take screen shots of the bios as it is (sorry no smartphone here).

Also, here is a screenshot of cpu-z on the motherboard tab, to potentially give any extra info about my laptop:

[Image: 47147_464783903553805_1310404743_n.jpg]

Thanks
(10-14-2011, 12:59 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Well, normally the video settings are hidden and not working after unhide. It's trange but that options, even present in most bios of machines with switchable graphics, don't work well if they were not unhidden in original bios. It's like the code that should make them work when selected is not there or is bugged.

Sorry but i can't repair that fault Sad and i wish i could. Many request are about switchable graphics and cannot be fullfilled by this issue.

Post is old i see, but i need help for my g570 laptop.
Simply he doesnt see i3-2310m so i using B800 Celeron which came with laptop.
Lenovo G570 Model 20079.
Help plz if u can camilo.
i hope you can also mod for 40CN33WW for those who just both G570 this year.. thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9