Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: POLL: BIOS-Mods Modification Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've added a small disclaimer to the page.

As my time has become extremely limited it would be really great if members like you could bring some of your ideas and knowledge back to the Wiki and site. I also have a developers section I can grant you access to if you PM me.

TheWiz
I created another page for Option ROMs: http://www.bios-mods.com/wiki/List_of_Option_ROMs

Added 205 so far (bios-mods.com), except video.
An area with terminology with brief definitions, that link to somewhere else for more in depth understanding, IMO, would not go amiss.
but it's likely just me getting cross eyed reading older posts, and or flatout wrong info(other places)
(05-28-2014, 06:54 AM)MoonSpot Wrote: [ -> ]An area with terminology with brief definitions, that link to somewhere else for more in depth understanding, IMO, would not go amiss.
but it's likely just me getting cross eyed reading older posts, and or flatout wrong info(other places)

What exactly are you getting confused about?
In response to the listed poll, I have created an Index of Modified BIOS Images for bios-mods.com.

This is an index of all of the currently modified BIOS images available on bios-mods.com. Right now, there are only 26 images, but this number will dramatically increase over the next week and beyond.

I created this as a community project. I am trying to get as much support for this as possible so that it can grow to be useful to BIOS mod requesters and BIOS modders alike. Please feel free to contribute (whether that is telling me when you create a confirmed working mod, digging up old successful mods and sending me notifications, sending me suggestions for improvements to the Wiki, or adding information to the Wiki yourself).

If you are interested in contributing to this Index, here are some links:
Index of Modified BIOS Images
Community Chatroom for the Wiki article

~Steven
Pages: 1 2