Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Kind request for modded & unlocked BIOS for HP Pavilion dv9715nr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear admins and mod'er,

I would like to kindly request a modded BIOS for my laptop - HP Pavilion dv9715nr.
I have recently upgraded my HDD to Crucial M4 SSD 128GB, installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and since then I have intermittent problem with SSD not being recognized by BIOS after reboots or shutdown/power-ons causing it constantly reboot 10 seconds after reboot or power on and displaying "Operating system not found" (still somehow boots up after a few times of ctrl-alt-dels and going into bios settings changing something and saving with a restart).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to look up my motherboard model, but here are the official specs of the HP Pavilion dv9715nr

I believe that my BIOS is a PhoenixBIOS F.34 as it is displayed in the screenshot attached.
Here is the last BIOS for Vista 32bit that I flashed into this laptop.

I have search online for possible causes of this problem with "Operating System Not Found", but no solution or suggestion worked. I specifically would like to see if I can turn on the AHCI mode, instead of IDE mode, as it might be causing the issue.

Thanks a lot in advance. I will gladly provide more info if I missed something.