Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock PhoenixBios HP Pavilion dv9700t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like to change my SSD settings, but my BIOS won't let me to. I would like to know if there are any hidden options in my BIOS and if it's possible to unlock theses? Can anyone make me a modified BIOS image.

Here is some system information:
- HP Pavilion DC9700t. Intel ® Core™2 Duo Core T8300@ 2.40 GHZ, 24001 MHz.
- BIOS: Phoenix BIOS, although CPU-Z tells me the brand is Hewlett Packard
- BIOS Version / date:F.52 / 24-3-2008
- Motherboard
Manufacturer: Quanta
Model: 30CB
Chipset: Intel PM965 Rev.: C0
Southbridge: Intel 82801HBM (ICH8-ME) Rev.: B1
- Chipset: Intel 2A00 rev 12

In search of my current BIOS (F.52) I went to the HP website and searched the BIOS for my HP Pavilion dv9700t. First problem: I can only select Vista as OS. That was the OS when I first used my computer. Momently I use W8.

When I select Vista as OS I can find many newer bios revisions available from hp for my model, but I have no idea of the differences or benefits. This is the list

My current BIOS is not available via the list above, but via Google I found two versions of my F.52:
- WinFlash Utility for HP Notebook System BIOS – Microsoft Windows-Based Version: F.52
- WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors Version:F.52 A.

I’m not sure which one I need for unlocking. I Think the first one.
Hopefully this is al the information you need for unlocking my BIOS.

I don't know if anyone needs more information. Please tell me and i will write it down.
Thank you very much for your time and effort!