Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Gigabyte GA-P35-DS4 ROMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear modders,

can you please mod F14 Bios for MB Gigabyte GA-p35-DS4 (rev2.1):
http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Bio...s4_f14.exe

To have latest workable Intel and Marvel ROMs for RAID (have 3TB drives :-( ) and possibly DELL Slic.

Thanks in advance.

WalkI
Dear modders,

I tried several guide and approaches to try the mod myself and wanted to insert latest Intel RAID rom (11.6.0.1702) and latest JMicron JMB6x rom (1.0.7.28) with CBRom 1.98 like:
-remove modules going from the last to the ROM modules and add back all in the same order (MINIT is unfortunately changing offset with this CBRom, so BIOS is not working)
-remove modules going from the last to the ROM modules and add back all in similar order with manual padding of MININT, so the offset is the same -> no go
-update the 2 modules just like this "in-place", again changes offset of MINIT sensitive module -> no go
-update the 2 modules and as last step re-insert MINIT module -> no go

I do not know if the GV3 PPMINIT could be also important and I would need to keep offset also for this module.

Currently I do not know other method. Has anybody some ideas on how to correctly do this for P35-DS4 Award bios ? Thanks for any help.

WalkI