Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gateway FX6800 (TBGM01)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Motherboard Name Gateway TBGM01
BIOS Version R01-A4

http://support.gateway.com/support/drive...ram=FX6800

direct download:
ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/p...2P161G.zip

Can someone please unlock this bios for overclocking please? I think it already has SLIC 2.1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest BIOS,

There is a way to overclock your CPU, i have the same computer (FX6800-01e) and have found out that you can use setFSB to overclock your CPU but you will need extra cooling as the micro ATX board already runs extremely hot. if you get setFSB all you have to do is find the ICS number and input that into setFSB, which my ICS number was ICS9LPRS139AKLF, i dont know if you will have the same ICS number but i'm sure you do and by the way i'm am not responsible for any damages. setFSB just happened to let me OC my Core i7 920 to 3.1Ghz on stock cooling but remember the FX6800 runs really hot. I really hope this helps.
thanks again.

Is there anything you can do to it to make it so that setup is accessible? I appreciate the help.
I reflashed the original. I can enter setup again. Thanks for trying.
Welcome Smile
Hi, when flashing back are all the overclocking options lost?
That's generally what happens when you flash the original version? I will take a second look at this and see if my mod proves better luck.

TheWiz
(12-22-2009, 10:48 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]That's generally what happens when you flash the original version? I will take a second look at this and see if my mod proves better luck.

TheWiz

I would definitely appreciate the look into this!
Not to be a pest, but has any progress been made on this?
Ill take another look, been busy with CPU research.

TheWiz
you guys rock! expect a healthy donation Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12