Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: keyboard backlight Toshiba satellite a500-19D - PSAR3E-01S006GR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a backlightkeyboard for my Toshiba satellite a500-19D - PSAR3E-01S006GR but there is no voltage on the port for the backlight. In my bios i can't find any option to enable it.

Mainbord: Intel KSKAA

Current version 2.00 :
http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...194425.zip

I only have this menu :

Advanced
Core Multi-Processing: [Enabled / Disabled]
Execute-Disable Bit Capability [Enabled / Disabled]
Built-in LAN: [Enabled / Disabled]
Wake-up on LAN: [Disabled / Enabled]
Wake-up on Keyboard: [Disabled / Enabled]
Critical Battery Wake-up: [Enabled / Disabled]
Function Button: [Enabled / Disabled]
Function Button Beep [Enabled / Disabled]
Illumination LED: [ON / OFF]
USB Sleep and Charge: [Disabled / Enabled]
Legacy USB Support: [Enabled / Disabled]
SATA Controller Mode: [AHCI / Compatibility]

i already tried the bios postet in this thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/archive/i...-8166.html
the option was in the bios but the backlight don't work after enabling it.

the Keyboard is lighting i tested it on the port for touchpad and it works but on the normal port for backlite not.

I hope anyone could help me
Same situation here with my A500 PSAM3E. I just force-flashed the PSAR3E bios from this thread. I get the backlight options.. But no light.

This is an old thread.. have you found a solution yet? I might be desperate enough to use my soldering iron...
(11-07-2013, 11:46 AM)naturalheretic Wrote: [ -> ]Same situation here with my A500 PSAM3E. I just force-flashed the PSAR3E bios from this thread. I get the backlight options.. But no light.

This is an old thread.. have you found a solution yet? I might be desperate enough to use my soldering iron...

No unfortunately I don't find a solution.
After a few days of searching for a solution i give it up I'm using it since then without backlight Sad