Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Toshiba Satellite L875D BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...bqv610.exe

InsydeH2O
Rev 3.7
Bios 6.1
EC Version 1.6

I would like to get any options available unlocked on my Toshiba bios. Mainly want to see if overclocking is possible. Also if available whitelist removal.

Thank you.
If it's anything similar to mine and I'm successful unlocking mine, I'll give it a go.
Here you go brother:

Toshiba_Satellite_L875D-7210_Unlocked.zip

Report back please.
(12-26-2012, 01:04 AM)aricart Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go brother:

Report back please.

What's the best way to flash this? Just keeps saying it's the same bios version.

(12-26-2012, 02:56 AM)IchibahnSLC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2012, 01:04 AM)aricart Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go brother:

Report back please.

What's the best way to flash this? Just keeps saying it's the same bios version.

Installed it but no extra options or anything. Do I need to hit A between F2 and bios or?
The windows utility has another BIOS built-in to the executable. Here, I repackaged everything, just use the InsydeFlash utility.

(12-26-2012, 03:35 AM)aricart Wrote: [ -> ]The windows utility has another BIOS built-in to the executable. Here, I repackaged everything, just use the InsydeFlash utility.

Tried and it said it wasn't for my notebook pc

(12-26-2012, 03:42 AM)IchibahnSLC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2012, 03:35 AM)aricart Wrote: [ -> ]The windows utility has another BIOS built-in to the executable. Here, I repackaged everything, just use the InsydeFlash utility.

Tried and it said it wasn't for my notebook pc

Also I moved the .bin file from your first post into the correct section on my C drive in order for it to install. I did not use the executable.
Alright, there are two versions of this BIOS. One that comes with the Windows 7 model, and one for the Windows 8 model.

Windows 7
Toshiba_Satellite_L875D-7210_Win7_Unlocked.zip

Windows 8
(12-26-2012, 04:10 AM)aricart Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, there are two versions of this BIOS. One that comes with the Windows 7 model, and one for the Windows 8 model.

Windows 7
Toshiba_Satellite_L875D-7210_Win7_Unlocked.zip

Windows 8

Ok so here are the results of the bios flash and the settings it opened up.
I will be adding a link to my photobucket as there are 15 pictures. If anyone knows what these settings are then let me know. I'm familiar with some but not all.

http://s258.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ic...Mod%20Pics
Update: Just got my intel 63xx wifi card and install went great. Works really well.
Hi guys,
I sending this request in for a Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7232. I need the advanced menu unlocked, uses Insyde h20 BIOS latest revision. Specifically I need the AMD-V option enabled. The Processor for this computer is: AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor. It supports Hardware acceleration through AMD-V but doesn't come with options to enable in BIOS and my machine says its switched off.

Here is link to latest BIOS update, which is currently installed:
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...bqv610.exe

Thanks in advance for the help.

ORIGINAL BIOS PICTURES:

[Image: image.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4