Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv6-3xxx (AMD) series BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thank you! you are the best!

Big Grin
I get an error during reboot ,
he gives me the bios of origin shows me " bios update failed" =(

my bios is now Version F10 ????
Hello.
I'm looking for a bios unlock, if possible.

HP Pavilion DV6 3240BR

Current bios menus:
Main
Security
Diagnostics
System Configuration
Exit

Original Bios F.29
Original Bios F.26

Thank you.
hi, please anyone can unlock the bios of this notebook? hp dv6-3152. the installed version is the insydeh20 3.5 f.29
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61028.exe
i need disable the integrated graphics card.
thanks in advance Shy
Did any of you recover after that black screen? I'm getting black screen too after this flash with 5 blinks code. 5 Blinks means "General system board failure", so it does not report for corrupted BIOS. I have tried to recover BIOS with USB drives or by making recover partition to laptop's SSD, but have not yet succeeded.
I'm guessing none of you recovered from this without new parts. I found my original HDD with BIOS recovery partition intact. It still does not recover. I'm guessing either BIOS boot block is corrupted or system board has really gone bad. I ordered new BIOS chip and will try it once it arrives.
I changed a new BIOS chip and that solved the problem.
Hi!

I need to unlock advanced and graphic settings on my HP BIOS. I want disable permanently HD 4250 and enable permanently HD 5650. It's possibile?

HP Pavillion dv6 3023ca

CPU: AMD Turion II P520 Dual-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
RAM: 6 GB DDR3
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Switchable graphics
HDD: 750 GB SATA WD Black

(BIOS = Insyde, F.29 Version)

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-6...p61028.exe

I would be very grateful.

Sorry for my bad English.
Pages: 1 2 3 4