Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS HP G62 (intel pentium 2.0ghz 4gb ram) recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my english,
Yesterday I wanted to try to make a madness, also having a sony vaio i3 M330, I took its processor and inserted in this, in my opinion, wonderful hp, everything was perfect, was heading, I installed windows 7 64bit properly but for a long time problem with intel HD graphics card, I turn it on but the screen remained black, and after a while 'to reboot to turn it on and started, so I had the bright idea to change the bios putting a different version (F.47) and I realized that was not the right version, but now there is a huge problem, I click windows + B and it turns on but the screen stays black for the defect obviously the intel, so I do not know how to move, even with the USB stick, so questions are two .. how can I move? I might indicate the correct bios to disable the graphics card?Huh
(02-08-2013, 05:38 AM)SteFiD Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my english,
Yesterday I wanted to try to make a madness, also having a sony vaio i3 M330, I took its processor and inserted in this, in my opinion, wonderful hp, everything was perfect, was heading, I installed windows 7 64bit properly but for a long time problem with intel HD graphics card, I turn it on but the screen remained black, and after a while 'to reboot to turn it on and started, so I had the bright idea to change the bios putting a different version (F.47) and I realized that was not the right version, but now there is a huge problem, I click windows + B and it turns on but the screen stays black for the defect obviously the intel, so I do not know how to move, even with the USB stick, so questions are two .. how can I move? I might indicate the correct bios to disable the graphics card?Huh

I have a similar problem too.
Did you fix this? How?
Can anyone else help?

I have the exact issue as this person too
I bricked my G62 when I was trying to remove the whitelist.

It is model G62-390US to be exact.

I am having the same problem as this guy.
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-I-...2#pid55622

I have spent close to 8 hours now and still can't get it to work.

I do have the new bios and older bios files from HP.