Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: DV6 4008tx wifi / bluetooth whitelist removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have tried your previos F.OF Bios mod and works perfectly with intel ulimate wifi card, how ever when i replaced the stock card i lost my bluetooth.

have tried a couple of different options to fix this, i brought a intel advanced 6235 card which is a combo card but bluetooth would not install, then i brought the actual module for DV6 laptop BCM902070MD and this wont install either.

i wont the intel card because it faster an can stream to my TV though WIDI and projecter for work and bluetooth is very handy to me, dont like idea of USB doggle if can help it.

Does anyone have any ideas why neither bluetooth will install Card or Module, is it because of a bluetooth whitelist? if so can it be removed? any advice or help would be a great help because iam at a lost. iam willing to donate money for a solutation!

My Laptop is a DV6 4008tx hp pallivion

Bois link is - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ob-97240-1&cc=au&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5041112&sw_lang=