Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus G75VX Gaming laptop Bios Unlock request!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I currently just bought this laptop and really wish to try and get an unlocked Bios for it, to adjust some ram timings and overclocking features_

I know its there, I've used AMIBCP 4.53 to look at this Bios and it has the features, just I don't know how to unlock it and make it show_

Everything says its showing, but the Chipset menu is not seen inside the bios and remains hidden_ Can someone please take a look and see if you can unlock it for me. THank you very very much in advance!

To open the Bios with AMIBCP, you have to rename it to .ROM instead of the .204
No One can help?
here you go bud

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ynpcby

unlocked asus g75vx.204 with slic

used phoenix tools

pretty much

i'm not an expert... nor a hobbie.. just trying to help ya .. i didnt put your raw file cause i dont have it and i dont know how to get it... but all you need is phoenix tools and rweverything... if you want to unlock more options you may use amibcp4.53... but dont take my advise cause it isnt one... that is what i did myself and if you like to do it then its up to you...

thanks
i like to thank you all dearly and sincerely for all your honest help and assistance. especially prem... and htuner and klem and many others.... pretty nice team and forum bringing you guys together... good thing...

managed to mod the bios cpu and gpu in a way... after bricking my lap twice... but all just for health concerns....

i emailed the stuff to prem... and like to thank you all for everything....

thank you again

and i do apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused... (double posting, asking kinda silly questions, etc...) nothing intended i just dont know... but good thing i came here..
Hey guys, don't worry: I've taken care of EVERYTHING you need to know about OverClocking your ASUS G75VX Laptop.

www.overclock.net/t/1493245/how-to-unlock-the-system-bios-on-an-asus-g75vx-nvidia-gtx-670mx-custom-vbios-overclock-tutorial/

I hope you all enjoy what you are about to learn.