Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer FQ965M with AwardBIOS v6.00PG Unlock Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm desperate to unlock my BIOS to overclock my Q6600 CPU. Unfortunately, I can't due to my locked BIOS. I'm not aware if this website is still active but this is my last resort, please help.

Also, upon unlocking my BIOS, will there be any major differences apart from an unlocked BIOS?

Feel free to ask any questions.

Also, in dxdiag it says it's a "Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG" so I was unaware what section I should have posted in.
Hi I also have this Acer mobo (Foxconn Q9657MC), I am also interested in this topic.
A greeting.

(03-06-2013, 02:36 AM)TheTyler Wrote: [ -> ]I'm desperate to unlock my BIOS to overclock my Q6600 CPU. Unfortunately, I can't due to my locked BIOS. I'm not aware if this website is still active but this is my last resort, please help.

Also, upon unlocking my BIOS, will there be any major differences apart from an unlocked BIOS?

Feel free to ask any questions.

Also, in dxdiag it says it's a "Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG" so I was unaware what section I should have posted in.

Which version you have installed of BIOS? i´m going to change my p4 3.0ghz to another core 2 duo E6400