Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Aspire M3203 unlock please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, could someone have a look at this bios for me please P01-A2 (found here) http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles%...1673451209&Step1=Desktop&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%20M3203&OS=V10&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=EMEA_27 . i need overclock settings of some sort, also some info on what you guys are using to do this.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Hey,

There's nothing to unlock, but it looks like there are some minimal OC options in the frequency/voltage control options. Set the voltages in the BIOS and do the OCing in software.

Regards,
TheWiz

Google's your friend to your other question Big Grin.
Thanks, i feared as much.. freq/voltage is just cpu, pcie and sb spectrum spread enable/disable they are all enabled. I was trying to use amd overdrive but they dont want me to turn my athlon 2 x4 into a pheonom 2 x4 so the clocking options are blanked..

also yeah google was my friend Smile just a bit confusing.. although im always up for a challenge! bad thing is i don't stop until i either win or destroy what im trying to fix/messwith
You can try the NVIDIA OC software, but only certian boards, mostly Biostar, have the options for turning the cores on.

TheWiz
even if im on a amd/ati chipset?
Yup, I have amd ati and I used it for a while.