Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Clevo X8100 BIOS MOD for gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i am new here; I am an owner of that X8100 laptop for 3 years and i have been polishing it like it's only last laptop for myself. Since, i am heavy on gaming on MMO such as Mortal Online, Skyrim, like any sandbox games. Thru 3 years of researching and updating every little bit to keep my laptop in a good shape and runs games very well. Till i found out about BIOS update and also, it can offer a boost-up for performance/quality on any games. I thought i'd like to try it out like modding it or something like that. I am so totally new with all of this. I'd like a hand? =P It would be truly appreciate if ur here to help me out to get the best mod out of my laptop n_n. So i can stay on my laptop for another year or two years before buy PC tower.

By the way, i wouldn't like you know just overclocking or something like that that can overheat/damage my laptop.

Here's the details of this laptop

Cyberpower X8100

Motherboard Model: Clevo X8100
Motherboard Chipset: Intel PM55 (IbexPeak-M)

BIOS: Phoenix Technologies
BIOS Date: 08/19/10
BIOS Version: CALPELLACRB.86C.0000.X.0000000000

Intel Processor: Intel® Coreā„¢ i7-820QM Processor 1.73 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video Cards: Dual ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 1GB

Thanks, i do appreciate for your time of reading my thread. Lmk if it's possible to pull the hidden beast out of this laptop's cage. Smile