Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: MSI Bios unlock [HELP FAST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to unlock my MSI? The Model is K9A2GM (MS-7302)
I don't have cpu voltage controls, no graphic controls except hpet and share memory, and lots of more things that other chips have, please help Huh

If someone can unlock more menus it will be greatly appreciated, especially the cpu voltage control, anything that comes in mind for better performance, more ram options, gpu options, anything that can be done Smile
BUMP!? Is this website dead or what? O.o
(03-24-2013, 02:32 AM)Sperks Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP!? Is this website dead or what? O.o

Maybe there was no answer for such an easy thing, because you've opened your thread in the forum for finished bios mods:
"All unlocked AMI BIOSes go here."

And thats such an easy thing, just open your extracted bios file "A7302AMS.190" with "AMIBCP_V3.37.exe" (you can find here under Downloads).

[Image: big4b394132474d2e6a7067.jpg]

Your Bios CPU Settings where all set to Extended User, so you should only need to know how to become an extended user, maybe by setting a passwort or pressing a key or something like that.
Unfortunaly I've set them to "User", now it should work fine, see attachement.

Kind regards
Marius