Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Bios mod for HP DV7T-5000 CTO - NWL & Virtualization Technology Enabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DV7T-5000 CTO Bios SP54077.exe (version F.0F)

Screenshots, see attached.

I acknowledge/am aware of the RSA-signed bios mods and risks... Totally ok.

First time poster. I was lurking around here and found the NWL version of SP54077.exe for various DV6/DV7 laptops... I bought a new Wifi card and saw that HP was preventing such upgrades unless you bought an HP=approved wifi nic. Thank you Camiloml for your work. I was able to use my new wifi nic, but found that flashing the modded/NWL bios prevents me from making/saving bios changes. Not too big a deal, but Virtualization Technology is disabled by default, and I would like that re-enabled. Is there a way to get that enabled by default? I use VMWare on my laptop. I'd like to request a NWL + Virtualization Enabled modded bios. Thanks!
(03-30-2013, 12:02 PM)mca91331 Wrote: [ -> ]DV7T-5000 CTO Bios SP54077.exe (version F.0F)

Screenshots, see attached.

I acknowledge/am aware of the RSA-signed bios mods and risks... Totally ok.

First time poster. I was lurking around here and found the NWL version of SP54077.exe for various DV6/DV7 laptops... I bought a new Wifi card and saw that HP was preventing such upgrades unless you bought an HP=approved wifi nic. Thank you Camiloml for your work. I was able to use my new wifi nic, but found that flashing the modded/NWL bios prevents me from making/saving bios changes. Not too big a deal, but Virtualization Technology is disabled by default, and I would like that re-enabled. Is there a way to get that enabled by default? I use VMWare on my laptop. I'd like to request a NWL + Virtualization Enabled modded bios. Thanks!

Hi

I have the same version of this Bios
but it's the original one (not patched) Here
lol'd ask donatevan6000 he is master
(01-03-2014, 07:38 AM)ivanmazepa Wrote: [ -> ]lol'd ask donatevan6000 he is master

Lol I don't think you could have misspelled my name any worse Tongue
Big Grin ....