Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS for Commell LV67B (GM45 Chipset)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a Commell LV-67B Mainboard (Chipset is GM45 for mobile CPUs) with a mobile Core 2 Extreme X9100 on it. Commell doesn't provide the overclocking-options for the Extreme-processor, but I'd like to use that. The support told me, they wont support overclocking on their devices. Is it possible to mod the BIOS a way, that it works? I just need the option to set a higher multiplier ..
Can someone maybe help me? Smile
Here's the orginal BIOS but it's V1.2 only, on my board was the V1.3 already installed.
Thanks Smile ..
Seems you have some overclocking options already , theres no more of them to unlock so your stuck with whats under Frequency/Voltage control and CPU Feature sub menus

Regards
Admin
Hi,
The multiplier can be set manualy, but only to a value of 11, not above. But thats not enough. The default is already 11.5 ..
Multiplier must be locked then , theres nothing we can do im afraid

sorry
Admin
Hm Sad ..
How can I save the BIOS, thats on the chip at the moment? Maybe I'll flash the V1.2 instead of the V1.3 and have a look at its options ..