Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] LENOVO-5CKT76AUS - M58p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there!

I just joined here and having bad m58p powered with q6600 and wondering is there anyway to unlock bios for overclocking / other options? it would be awesome if someone could check it out Blush

http://www.upload.ee/files/3250445/LENOV...S.rom.html

Thanks Smile

Would be awesome to get some more power out of q6600 :/
any news on this?
Hi there,

It would be really helpful for this one if you could post some pictures of the top-level BIOS menus. I believe I have found some options to enable the CPU Frequency multiplier and some other options. Unfortunately PBE is not letting me display the menu so this one may be a bit more tricky.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Regards,
TheWiz
(05-02-2013, 09:48 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

It would be really helpful for this one if you could post some pictures of the top-level BIOS menus. I believe I have found some options to enable the CPU Frequency multiplier and some other options. Unfortunately PBE is not letting me display the menu so this one may be a bit more tricky.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Regards,
TheWiz
Hey! awesome thanks for the reply.... Im currently in army and unable to use that PC atm, but I will be at home 7th day (tuesday) and will do it.
Awesome that you found some possible features. Big thanks!

got my friend to take picture of the bios, so heres top menu :
[Image: V__19FF.jpg]
now at home, so if some specs are required i can give further info Smile
still at home and available to take more screens etc, will be leaving tomorrow but will be online with laptop
Any updates on this?
bumping
still interested on this...
is this even possible to do?
Pages: 1 2