Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell XPS L501X A08 GPU Under/Over Volt BIOS MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being as I hit a wall with opening the A08 BIOS with Phoenix BIOS Editor, and people seem to rarely post here to help as you will see from my other posts, I am going to release this as is.

It is the A08 BIOS from dell but as per the title the NVIDIA GPU has been Under/Over Volted from 0.9v to 0.85v/0.95v. I believe the file names explain themselves Tongue

Enjoy!

P.S. If I get a reply in the other threads and am able to continue with unlocking any options in A08 I will post them up.
(05-01-2013, 10:59 AM)TSOPrano Wrote: [ -> ]Being as I hit a wall with opening the A08 BIOS with Phoenix BIOS Editor, and people seem to rarely post here to help as you will see from my other posts, I am going to release this as is.

It is the A08 BIOS from dell but as per the title the NVIDIA GPU has been Under/Over Volted from 0.9v to 0.85v/0.95v. I believe the file names explain themselves Tongue

Enjoy!

P.S. If I get a reply in the other threads and am able to continue with unlocking any options in A08 I will post them up.

For GT435m?
(05-01-2013, 10:59 AM)TSOPrano Wrote: [ -> ]Being as I hit a wall with opening the A08 BIOS with Phoenix BIOS Editor, and people seem to rarely post here to help as you will see from my other posts, I am going to release this as is.

Enjoy!

Is this for GT420M or some other GPU?
Hi, long while since someone replied. The question remains is it for the GT420 or the GT435 Huh?