Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Unlock Inspiron 545
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,
Unfortunately seems like it failed now when i press the power button the stuff in the case they turn on but nothing shows up on the monitor...

What now is it all over?
Sorry to hear that - unfortunately the Dell Inspiron unlocking has always been very hit or miss. Please check our BIOS recovery section and start there. Also, if your chip is in a socket on the mobo you can ship it to us for reprogramming to get back up and running.
oh well i guess it wasn't the best idea to do that in the first place anyway :/

either way now it's done, and there is no way (that's worth it) to bring the motherboard back to life, guess i'm just gonna have o buy a new one Sad

well at least I'm into BIOS modding now, wasn't a cheap lesson but still kinda worth it Smile

thanks for your help anyway Smile will be looking forward to modding some other bios in the future with your help d[^_^]b.

//------------->!
-[Falc0nPuls3]-
//------------->?
Why don't you just reprogram the chip on your board? It is the easiest repair option (and by far the cheapest) and is a good teaching moment.
Pages: 1 2