Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Compal HGL30 & HGL31 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
Anybody have hgl31 compal bios with vt enabled, or know how to unhide in the bios?
The last bios that i have its attached.

tks
HI,
I have an old laptop which I am trying to modify and overclock CPU, MEM, GPU to get best result out of it.
Laptop Info:
Compal HGL30
CPU: T7200 2.0 GHz
Video: GForce Go 7600 256mb
Chipset: 945PM/GM
Memory: 2GB 667mhz (but ordered 2 * 2GB 800mhz )
Bios: VER: 25A (downloaded from intel site as it is intel varified model GL3X)

I am trying to access all the BIOS options to tweak the system, but when I go to BIOS it barely has any options Sad. Please anybody with this model has done any modification before, do let me know regarding BIOS tweaking or any other modifications. Also hopefully the elites in this forum can guide me to the right direction.

Thank You

P.S: Please do let me know if you need any other informations. I have read many threads and forums on overclocking but it seems nobody has specific options for this model as well as support for the PLL which can be used with some programs to do soft modification or maybe I have failed to find it. Any help is appreciated Smile.
Sorry I've forgot to give you guys the link to the BIOS! HEre is the link:

http://downloadmirror.intel.com/12723/eng/025A.zip

ALso as I said I bought 2*2GB ram for my hgl30, it seems to show only 3.3gb as the 32 bit restriction which I dont mind but it conflicts with my GPU mem mapping i guess and disable the GPU driver Sad.. If somebody can shed some light on this that be great too as I know this is something to do with BIOS as well.
THanks
Hello!
I bought a Sata SSD for the laptop, but it doesn't show in the bios. Is it possible to add AHCi mode to use the SSD?
Best wishes