Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Award Bios unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did this but still dont got any overclocking options.. Why not? Suspicious :S
Well, wither try holding Crtl home or crtl F9, if that doesn't work u did not flash the bios we provided, possibly the original accidently?

TheWiz
Press them at the BIOS setup right?
Im quite sure Ive flashed the right 1, cause some new features are available..
1234s282, Are you sure that you unlocked the overclocking options? I cant fint them in my bios setup..
If you still cant find them then im not sure what the problem is as we have suggested all we can

Sorry
Admin
Please can U upload this bios again the link : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Packard%2...34s282.zip

is bad link, cannot download.

Thanx

Ajax1995
or send it to my mail secrets4peter@hotmail.com....Wink
To be more specific i already tried to unlock bios with modbin6. Is it really possible to overclock by changing fsb, also for RAM. Are there really any options build in this bios? cause I couldn't find them when i searched for it in the original bios W7301VP2.316 from packard bell with modbin6....already installed your bios with slic 2.1 but no oc options....(also tried ctrl f9 and ctrl home)...hope you really have a modded bios and will upload it again...I would be very happy to get this bios...Thnx....
Heres the reupload Big Grin

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Packard%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

good luck!
Admin
(01-18-2010, 01:39 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Heres the reupload Big Grin

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Packard%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

good luck!
Admin

I am sorry to say but it doesn't work at all...nothing has been changed only this is version .031 and before i had .316. There are no poss. to change multiplier (as it is not on the mobo), fsb for cpu or ram....!!! I have changed your bios also with modbin6 those options from only show to normal...but you can on the main page access spu speed...but no values to fill only "........Big point". Don't think this bios can show those options at all....!!! Need a bios totally different for this mobo. Packard bell has done everything(with Phoenix) to not give any poss. to change anything at all with speed...
My skills to produce such a bios are to little.....so maybe you can provide a working bios with the poss. to change a lot more on this mobo then this one...also ctrl F9 or home absolute doesn't work.. if you try to mod bios from the original please use .316 and if possible your earlier version with slic 2.1 included....Hope you can mod this bios...must be possibleSmile....Thnx for trying although.....Excuses for my "dutch" englisch
Have this motherboard and overclock it 120mhz from windows using software called cpucool FREEWARE very simple to do You need to know motherboard pll. which is ICS type 953002 for my MSI MS-7301 MOTHERBOARD. any questions please ask
Pages: 1 2 3