Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQ] Dell inspiron 1520 unlocked bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys!
i want to do overclock to my dell inspiron 1520 but i realized that there is no cpu performance options on bios. i am not an expert but i think these options will probably be available if somebody unlock bios' hidden options (if bios really includes this option)
could someone please do it for me if it is possible to do overclock with unlocked bios
up up up
UP UP UP
up up up
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
up up up
(06-13-2013, 11:43 AM)firat353535 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys!
i want to do overclock to my dell inspiron 1520 but i realized that there is no cpu performance options on bios. i am not an expert but i think these options will probably be available if somebody unlock bios' hidden options (if bios really includes this option)
could someone please do it for me if it is possible to do overclock with unlocked bios
Get the latest BIOS A09 and change the processor...

I have an Inspiron 6000 and Inspiron 6400 where I've done that - in fact my 6400 has latest hardware from 3.  I built one excellent spec, one medium spec and one became parts...  They are all like Lego...

• 6400 is now a Core2Duo 64-bit 2 GHz - this chip was £10 on eBay... (Watch you get a 64-bit version).
• 6000 is now a Centrino 32-bit 2 GHz speed (I think) from Celeron 1.4.

As a bonus you'll gain new heatsink too...