Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Pegatron M2N68-LA/HP Narra(2)-GL8E: CPU Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would reccommend trying the BIOS update using the DOS USB tutorial in our forums tutorial section. (or on BIOS update apge in the home area)

If you need a copy of the 513 ROM file for the USB flash, I'll be more than happy to provide it for you.

Thanks,
TheWiz
I have tried it in dos and get an error along the lines the file im try to flash does not match (winflash in dos is able to backup the bios though). or in windows it says that the system does not meet the minimum requirement.

i would be gratfull to try the file that you have.

Edit

the file awdbios.bin was the file i got from a winflash backup in vista and the old.rom a back up i got from awdflash backup in dos.
Anything New
(11-09-2010, 07:32 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I would reccommend trying the BIOS update using the DOS USB tutorial in our forums tutorial section. (or on BIOS update apge in the home area)

If you need a copy of the 513 ROM file for the USB flash, I'll be more than happy to provide it for you.

Thanks,
TheWiz

hello
thanks i got the bios updated folowing this procedure gfhttp://www.bios-mods.com/blog/?p=142 but the x4 945 still wont run. Any siggestions?
As to the problem with the CPU Fan - the solution is to press CTRL at the same time with F10 when entering the bios, this way additional settings are showing up alongside with the possibility to disable the nasty fan check.
Hey guys, new to the site here! I was reading this post trying to figure out if using this BIOS update will actually unlock the BIOS to allow for overclocking or not? I couldn't figure it out from reading the posts. Also, if it is not unlockable through the BIOS is there a recommended program for Windows 7 to use to overclock? Thank you in advance!!
Hello Wiz,

So, do you have a file to try? If so, how confident are you that it will be a good flash?

msbt
hello,

i've got a this motherboard as per subject running with sempron 3000+, it suppose to be a little project to work with projector, but soon found it to be extremely slow... My board is narra 00, and supports everything up to athlon 64 (89W)... well is there anyway i can mod the bios (or someone could do this for me) so it'll work with phenom cpu's?

If there is a bios that'll work with this mobo and phenom already that'll be even better, but reading for the last 2 hours and cannot find anything...

attached is the 5.13 bios .rom file that i have flashed onto the board today
Pages: 1 2 3 4