Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: First attempt on AsRock AliveNF6G-VSTA CPU Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
..Rolleyes

"1234s282 has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source. This thread is titled First attempt on AsRock AliveNF6G-VSTA CPU Support.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
OK , ive taken all the microcode out of K9N6PGM2-V2. BIOS ver. 2.6 and inserted it into ALVN6VT220.R... (visit the thread to read more..)
------------------------------------------

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Fi...on=newpost"

but nowhere the reply....
No idea on that one but microcode isn't the only issue, AGESA has to be updated too which im working on still Big Grin
yes sorry , i that was my fault , realised i had modded the old version so i removed my post Tongue and like TheWiz says it needs the AGESA as well as the microcode.

Admin
(09-28-2010, 08:08 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]yes sorry , i that was my fault , realised i had modded the old version so i removed my post Tongue and like TheWiz says it needs the AGESA as well as the microcode.

Admin

yeah, its clear. This is a mail-report system hidden feature Big Grin
I'll just leave you workin' on it. Smile
Hi, any luck with the mod?
(11-01-2010, 08:42 AM)Cyntil8ing Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, any luck with the mod?

I'm afraid, no.
Looks like the first mod may have been caused to to a checksum issue, so I am researching this still.

TheWiz
(11-07-2010, 01:46 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the first mod may have been caused to to a checksum issue, so I am researching this still.

TheWiz

OK. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.
Any good or worst news?Blush
(11-07-2010, 01:46 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the first mod may have been caused to to a checksum issue, so I am researching this still.

TheWiz

TheWiz

Something news on nf6g-vsta mod?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5